FFXV >>> Witcher 3

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. FFXV >>> Witcher 3

User Info: hungluo1989

hungluo1989
1 month ago#1
Who else agrees FFXV is superior to Witcher 3 in every way. The car repair and missing persons quest line alon1e s***s on any side quest that Witcher 3 had. The story and lore in those quest were way more engaging than the Witcher 3 main quest. FFXV main quest line is the most complete of any Final Fantasy and answered all my questions I had of every single character in the game. Also Noctis is a more masculine character than Geralt. Geralt can't even drop down from 5 ft and not die.

User Info: _Dim_

_Dim_
1 month ago#2
who else agrees this is a poor attempt at trolling?

User Info: YungLeviathan

YungLeviathan
1 month ago#3
It is objectively a better game than Witcher 3, you are right.

User Info: Jonjamess

Jonjamess
1 month ago#4
_Dim_ posted...
who else agrees this is a poor attempt at trolling?

The whole thread should be removed and banned for the absolute pathetic attempt at trying to wind people up. TC should get a ban too for having too much time on his hands and contributing nothing of value other than sheer 'I'm bored let me act like a child and see what happens'.

User Info: KrankyKat

KrankyKat
1 month ago#5
Don't forget rescuing the same one or two Hunter dudes over and over and over. Truly some masterful gameplay right there.

...and I'm someone who loves the game. But ya gotta admit those odds and ends side "quests" were amusingly bad. I did like the chocobo questline, mostly because chocobo's are awesome.
"Brain and brain, what is brain?!" --- https://catzigger.imgur.com/

User Info: _Dim_

_Dim_
1 month ago#6
KrankyKat posted...
Don't forget rescuing the same one or two Hunter dudes over and over and over. Truly some masterful gameplay right there.

...and I'm someone who loves the game. But ya gotta admit those odds and ends side "quests" were amusingly bad. I did like the chocobo questline, mostly because chocobo's are awesome.

90% of the quests related to npcs were bad.

repair broken car
save hunters
dave's tags

also you don't learn nothing about the npcs that are suffering those problems or tell anything interesting, after you save a hunter he only says thank you and just stays there lol thinking about it you can't barely see any npc being active on the world, no hunters you know hunting, no farmers on the farms...

vyv questline i actually liked and was done right, not only he got charisma but he shares some tidbits about the world with you, and exploring places to find the spot for the photos was fun.

User Info: hungluo1989

hungluo1989
1 month ago#7
_Dim_ posted...
KrankyKat posted...

90% of the quests related to npcs were bad.

repair broken car
save hunters
dave's tags

also you don't learn nothing about the npcs that are suffering those problems or tell anything interesting, after you save a hunter he only says thank you and just stays there lol thinking about it you can't barely see any npc being active on the world, no hunters you know hunting, no farmers on the farms...

vyv questline i actually liked and was done right, not only he got charisma but he shares some tidbits about the world with you, and exploring places to find the spot for the photos was fun.

Agreed they should have copied the side quest from other open world games. Idk why they thought this was acceptable.

User Info: Mr_M0j0_Rising

Mr_M0j0_Rising
1 month ago#8
lol Witcher 3 is one of the best games of this generation. XV comes nowhere close.
PSN: o-MrMojoRisin-o
Laugh and the world laughs with you; weep and you weep alone

User Info: The_Undying_84

The_Undying_84
1 month ago#9
The combat in FFXV is the worst ever and The Witcher 3's is fine.

The Witcher 3 is also better in every other way.
bloop

User Info: YungLeviathan

YungLeviathan
1 month ago#10
The_Undying_84 posted...
The combat in FFXV is the worst ever and The Witcher 3's is fine.

The Witcher 3 is also better in every other way.

The combat in FFXV is factually more skill-based and better animated.

Also The Witcher 3 is absolutely not better in terms of graphics, open-world, art-direction or characters.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. FFXV >>> Witcher 3

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived