Omen/Versus DLC

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Omen/Versus DLC

User Info: nightfire93

nightfire93
4 months ago#1
I remember Tabata did say one DLC was something nobody could could guess but was asked for. Now maybe this was Ardyn since he said Ardyn would get his own game or movie, and I still hope he gets a game for his story and his episode won't tell his entire past. I think its clear Luna will be the second DLC. I expect the third to be different and something were not expecting, and not an episode. We now alternate realities are a thing and have been explored in episode Ignis. Even the ending might be an alternate universe according to the chart at that event, and Omen is an AU according to it as well. Now Ill list the reason's why I think this.

Omen: Possibly a flashy trailer to hype up the game, but it doesn't connect to the game at all. The put in the game as a weird dream that doesn't fit in. I honestly loved this trailer more than any other under Versus or XV, but it doesn't even connect to this game. I feel it was to cater to Versus fans who missed the idea of a darker game and Noctis and Stella fighting. It also catered to a wider audience of people who might not know anything about XV and it was just amazing. Despite all of this, they could make it relevant to the game, by adding in a DLC. I feel like it could be linear as well and could be similar to Kingdom Hearts 2.8, where Noctis would have a little area to fight in and then there would be a portal or cutscene trigger that moves him somewhere else entirely. This was they wouldn't need to build open world Tenebrae, destroyed Altissia, Nifflehiem, and so on. In it we could see a different Noctis on his own without his friends and learn whatever drives him to darkness taking Luna's life. This could possibly be a longer DLC to.

Versus: I still see a lot of talk about Versus and it would perfectly fit into the AU. There were rumors about a world of Versus dlc, by someone who got a key aspect of episode Ignis, despite being wrong on ep Prompto and Gladio. I think this would be different from the episodes as would Omen, and could be an entirely different universe or a dream while Noctis is in the crystal. He could be at the invasion to see everything going down as he did in Versus and maybe have a boss fight with Luna, acting as Stella did. Obviously this would most likely take place in Insomnia, which would finally give the fans the ability to play there for more than 5 minute. This also could be longer than the episodes.

I could go more into both of these, but Its already pretty long so let me know what you think the other two episodes/dlc are. I think its clear the second dlc will be Luna.

User Info: NSGraphite

NSGraphite
4 months ago#2
I think an Episode Noctis could be possible during the 10 years of Darkness detailing what Noctis experiences at that time.
My last signature got erased, so I put this here instead.

User Info: nightfire93

nightfire93
4 months ago#3
NSGraphite posted...
I think an Episode Noctis could be possible during the 10 years of Darkness detailing what Noctis experiences at that time.

Honestly would have been a great addition to the first season pass, since Ive often wonder about this time. It could greatly enhance the lore.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Omen/Versus DLC

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived