new gameplay announcement!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. new gameplay announcement!

User Info: KunioInTraining

KunioInTraining
4 months ago#91
matt091282 posted...
KunioInTraining posted...
_Dim_ posted...
WhyitEarp posted...
They have yet to fix the story as they said they would. It’s still complete s***. Nothing they’ve added has changed that. And whatever the addition is, it isn’t going to make the combat great all of a sudden

if the episodes haven't fixed anything you're blind and you should stop caring about this game at this point lol

They explained some of the missing plot points at least. They just fail at being properly integrated into the main story.

Yeah, that's the main weak point. You could make an argument that all of them need to be integrated. Although, after playing Episode Ignis, the story content was so chunky that it really needed to be in the main game more than the others.

Yep the whole time i was thinking...

"THIS IS AWESOME, BUT WHY DIDN'T I GET TO EXPERIENCE THIS IN THE MAIN GAME FROM DAY 1!?!"

User Info: soldjango

soldjango
4 months ago#92
matt091282 posted...
_Dim_ posted...
WhyitEarp posted...
They have yet to fix the story as they said they would. It’s still complete s***. Nothing they’ve added has changed that. And whatever the addition is, it isn’t going to make the combat great all of a sudden

if the episodes haven't fixed anything you're blind and you should stop caring about this game at this point lol

They explained some of the missing plot points at least. They just fail at being properly integrated into the main story.

Yeah, that's the main weak point. You could make an argument that all of them need to be integrated. Although, after playing Episode Ignis, the story content was so chunky that it really needed to be in the main game more than the others.

"THIS IS AWESOME, BUT WHY DIDN'T I GET TO EXPERIENCE THIS IN THE MAIN GAME FROM DAY 1!?!"

I wasn't thinking that for the story content, I was more like "WHY CAN'T WARPING BE AS FLUID AS THE HOOKSHOT?"
It's a JRPG, meaning that the setting is in japan and stuff. -trodahawk

KunioInTraining
4 months ago#93
soldjango posted...
matt091282 posted...
_Dim_ posted...
WhyitEarp posted...

I wasn't thinking that for the story content, I was more like "WHY CAN'T WARPING BE AS FLUID AS THE HOOKSHOT?"

Yep, the whole Altissa exploration in Ep Ignis just highlights how s***ty that chapter was in the main game.

User Info: Goombacrusher

Goombacrusher
4 months ago#94
VanilleHopen posted...
Oh my god.. Would they f*** off with ff xv already?

nobody cares MOVE ON.

you say nobody cares and yet you are clearly the one who is caremad here
http://i.imgur.com/pLE4OWy.png http://i.imgur.com/eBWcN1b.gif
Click here for JoJo: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1150-za-warudo

User Info: Vohn_Exel

Vohn_Exel
4 months ago#95
For me, I'd love it if they opened up one of the other continents to free roam, even if it was just some little side story that took place when they are actually there or something. I want to explore those continents with other monsters and daemons from FF's lore. Of course I'd also just love there to be more spells. I miss having all of the cool FF magic. Just Fire, Thunder, and Blizzard and their variations aren't enough when given the huge pool of magic they can draw from.
How can you hope to escape me
When I am already here?

KunioInTraining
4 months ago#96
Vohn_Exel posted...
For me, I'd love it if they opened up one of the other continents to free roam, even if it was just some little side story that took place when they are actually there or something. I want to explore those continents with other monsters and daemons from FF's lore. Of course I'd also just love there to be more spells. I miss having all of the cool FF magic. Just Fire, Thunder, and Blizzard and their variations aren't enough when given the huge pool of magic they can draw from.

Yep. At this point i would be happy with the following.

A Hard and Very Hard mode
An Insomnia prologue chapter
A couple more dungeons on the second continent, maybe a free roam area of that continent (doesn't even have to be the full thing), and an explorable Tenebrae.
A bit more fleshing out of WOR, even if its just exploring from the gas station to Lestallum, in order to see whats up with the world and characters (And let use roam around fighting powered up baddies). Also, make the bro's reunion more heartfelt rather than just cutting to black. That was so lame.

Doubt that will all happen though, especially not Insomina or the explorable second continent.

User Info: FlynnOFlenniken

FlynnOFlenniken
4 months ago#97
Would be cool if I and a few friends could play through the game together as Noctis and company.

If I had friends to play it with that is...

User Info: Rahjik

Rahjik
4 months ago#98
On the Steam page, they are teasing a 1st person mode
If you love something, you must let it go, chucking it 50mph into the air. RIP Pikachu.

KunioInTraining
4 months ago#99
Rahjik posted...
On the Steam page, they are teasing a 1st person mode

Old.

User Info: 1_Der

1_Der
4 months ago#100
Vohn_Exel posted...

Yep. At this point i would be happy with the following.

A Hard and Very Hard mode
An Insomnia prologue chapter
A couple more dungeons on the second continent, maybe a free roam area of that continent (doesn't even have to be the full thing), and an explorable Tenebrae.
A bit more fleshing out of WOR, even if its just exploring from the gas station to Lestallum, in order to see whats up with the world and characters (And let use roam around fighting powered up baddies). Also, make the bro's reunion more heartfelt rather than just cutting to black. That was so lame.

Doubt that will all happen though, especially not Insomina or the explorable second continent.

I'm almost certain Insomnia is going to be a thing, although I'm not sure if we'll have a prologue or an extension of chapter 1, ideally both. Tabata had said in an interview it would take an extra year of development too include it, and well... they've just announced ANOTHER year of support, so hopefully that will be a thing. Honestly, for me going forward Insomnia's re-implementation is the most important thing going forward.

Also I'm also hoping now that ep iggy is out, that they open up all of Altissia too us in the main game. I always thought it was weird how we were relegated too that small section of what was a really big map, and I hope if it's something they do for us that we get to drive cid's boat around the city and maybe even throughout some extent of the ocean. I mean we have a boat mechanic in the game now thanks to EI, and if they can make an off-road regalia in the main game based off of the snow mobile in EP, I'd like to think we could have a boat at least in Altissia.
The Ben Shapiro of the Final Fantasy XV Forums.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. new gameplay announcement!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived