So how's Episode Ignis? (no spoilers)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. So how's Episode Ignis? (no spoilers)

User Info: _Dim_

_Dim_
2 months ago#1
is it better than previous dlcs? how much it adds to the story? No spoilers. since i'll be playing only next year.

User Info: ezio899

ezio899
2 months ago#2
I find it BS that so far everyone in a timezone that is not 12-13-17 does not get it while ppl in a timezone that is the 13th gets it.
PSN:Urabraska

User Info: 1nternationa7

1nternationa7
2 months ago#3
In story, it is second to no other DLC in any game I have ever played (and I've played the Witcher 3's DLC). It's miles apart from the past 2.

Put in another way, I think it didn't really matter that the other 2 DLC were not a part of the main game. This DLC on the other hand...changes a lot of things. It needed to be in the main game.
FC: 3239 - 6867 - 7639

User Info: Maiave

Maiave
2 months ago#4
I like Episode Prompto a little more.

But then, I may have raised my expectations a little too high for that one. The alternate ending is the most interesting thing of this DLC... but it's non canon.
If my English isn't on point, you can politely point it out to me. I'm trying to improve. Thanks.

User Info: ShayTanael

ShayTanael
2 months ago#5
It is absolutely amazing! Eons ahead of the other DLCs for the game in terms of story and gameplay

User Info: KrankyKat

KrankyKat
2 months ago#6
ezio899 posted...
I find it BS that so far everyone in a timezone that is not 12-13-17 does not get it while ppl in a timezone that is the 13th gets it.

I'm used to that - a lot of games do it. There's been a few that did universal release time (meaning crazy release hour in some zones) but eh ...

The main thing I don't like is that, while I don't mind minor or game mechanics type spoilers, I don't want huge story spoilers so I have to mostly avoid the gaming 'net for half to a day.
"Brain and brain, what is brain?!" --- https://catzigger.imgur.com/

User Info: _Dim_

_Dim_
2 months ago#7
nice to hear, really excited to replay this game.

btw the documents you get adds backstory/lore?

User Info: meteora88

meteora88
2 months ago#8
1nternationa7 posted...
In story, it is second to no other DLC in any game I have ever played (and I've played the Witcher 3's DLC). It's miles apart from the past 2.

I don’t get your meaning here.

Are you saying it’s good or bad?

User Info: SolaFide

SolaFide
2 months ago#9
meteora88 posted...
1nternationa7 posted...

I don’t get your meaning here.

Are you saying it’s good or bad?

He's unequivocally saying that it is superior to the last DLC chapters.
"Reverence is the measure not of others, but of ourselves."
Calvin Coolidge

User Info: dark_thanatos07

dark_thanatos07
2 months ago#10
I'm on youtube blackout to avoid spoilers, already saw a thumbnail of Ignis sort of looking like Rufus' reject. It sucks cause I still have to wait after work =(.
jack of all trades and ace of none...
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. So how's Episode Ignis? (no spoilers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived