After all the hype & dissapointment - FFXIII or FFXV in after being updated?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. After all the hype & dissapointment - FFXIII or FFXV in after being updated?

User Info: lovemachine

lovemachine
7 months ago#1
80/80

For me, even the original game on release beat FF13 since I thought it was terrible.

For many, they said they'd wait for some updates and DLC to decide which game is worse.

Which is the worst FF game out of the two? Thoughts?

User Info: 1Tekkaman

1Tekkaman
7 months ago#2
XV is the worse of the two. Gutted story, empty open world, and so on.
I swim through a sea of stars. . . .

User Info: Gamma626

Gamma626
7 months ago#3
15 is worse for me. The one plus in its side is that it's not a hallway, and that's negated due to the second half, and the open world was boring anyways. 13 was boring too, but I felt like I got at least somewhat of a complete story from it.

Both are bottom of the barrel regardless.

User Info: AngelouRozaki

AngelouRozaki
7 months ago#4
XV is the worst of the 2, but OST wise, both are good

User Info: tonberrymasta

tonberrymasta
7 months ago#5
FFXV is the best FF game since X IMO, so I guess that makes it better than XIII. I did think XIII was a pretty good game though, it's main fault was coming across as a wanna be FFX.

lovemachine
7 months ago#6
tbh I kind of wrote this trolly on purpose but I'm SHOCKED people will defend FFXIII

User Info: HylianShield

HylianShield
7 months ago#7
Agreed. FFXIII was s***. Crap character. Didn't even like none of them except for maybe Serah and that blue chick with the staff. Also couldn't even finish the game and quit during Ch.9.

lovemachine
7 months ago#8
I was tired of FF13 and the completely uninterested in the story ~20-25 hours in, and I was still only half done with guided tutorials and railroaded garbage

don't get me wrong, that also means it's a long game- great, but this is Assassins Creed levels of hand holding and we're already decently into the game - just let me freaking do things

User Info: Asuka Kazama

Asuka Kazama
7 months ago#9
I'll take the bros any day. FFXIII probably has the worst cast of character in FF history.
That's the lesson for today.

User Info: C-Grape

C-Grape
7 months ago#10
FF XIII any day over XV. Better story, characters, gameplay, music, etc. And at least it’s a complete game.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. After all the hype & dissapointment - FFXIII or FFXV in after being updated?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived