• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. What's up with the camera problems?

User Info: SSJ5_Goku-San

SSJ5_Goku-San
4 years ago#1
I honestly didn't expect the camera to be this troublesome here. Considering the fact that camera isn't a problem in Kingdom Hearts, Crisis Core, and Type-0, I really thought it'd be subpar here, but occasionally, the biggest obstacles in battles will be the camera...
It's ya boy!

User Info: HeroDobby

HeroDobby
4 years ago#2
Yup its annoying. It zooms in when it shouldnt or is completely blocked by trees and leaves. When you try to adjust the camera, you target something else way off from where you are instead of the target infront of you

User Info: ciryorel

ciryorel
4 years ago#3
I seriously had to put Automotion plus on with my Samsung 4k 55 in because I was seriously getting dizzy.

User Info: ReapzXIII

ReapzXIII
4 years ago#4
Yep, worst camera I've ever encountered.

User Info: Torr

Torr
4 years ago#5
The Camera in type 0 isn't problematic. It's just terrible. Whoever thought it would be a good idea to make it auto snap back to center all the time should've been fired.
If you hear my theme song starting to play (https://youtu.be/IyI9DYAFNHI) you better run.

User Info: JamaicaMistake

JamaicaMistake
4 years ago#6
Yes. On top of the fact the game itself is s***, It also is broken at times.

User Info: ddwilliams

ddwilliams
4 years ago#7
Are they planning on releasing another update to fix the camera?

User Info: -Lionheart-

-Lionheart-
4 years ago#8
The camera is the least of this game's problems unfortunately.

And the camera s*** is already broken and annoying as f***... so that's saying a LOT.
The Official THUN-darrggaah!!! of the Dissidia 012: Duodecim Boards
(I dreamt I was a moron...) Squall, regarding Laguna
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. What's up with the camera problems?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A