• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. What is the current fastest ap farming method?

User Info: ResidentGear31

ResidentGear31
2 years ago#1
Ive been using the shield of the just and whistling dogs in the three valleys by hammerhead but only get 2 to 4 enemies a spawn.

A reddit poster said to use Ausace Haven in duscae as it always spawns 4 to 5 dogs but they are level 12, not 2.

Im gonna try that one when i get home from work in 12 hours.

Anyone know anything better?

User Info: Way2Dawn22

Way2Dawn22
2 years ago#2
1hko Warp killing weak enemies. Then enemy whistle

ResidentGear31
2 years ago#3
Way2Dawn22 posted...

Thanks for not reading the post. :)

ResidentGear31
2 years ago#4
Bump. Anyone know?

User Info: mellotonin

mellotonin
2 years ago#5
Your current methods are best until someone discovers a new one. I was wondering though if there was a loop with driving infinite or a rubber banding while traveling but i think night time ruins that

User Info: BeatenByBulba

BeatenByBulba
2 years ago#6
I'll test out the Ausace Haven method in a bit, have been using the three valleys method.

User Info: Crimson Phantom

Crimson Phantom
2 years ago#7
The fastest method would be the 4-5 dogs if that exists with shield of the tall, using whistle before the battle wraps to get the next one quicker

You can do infinite loops yeah

You either need the car with flight or infinite fuel + anti demon headlights, and then areas to rubber band it... but its pretty slow (a few ap an hour or something)

same thing can be done with any chocobo easier but for the same painfully slow gain
i7 4790k 4.4 GHZ || H110 Cooling || 2TB SATA3 HHD || 250 SSD || 32 GB Ram || 1000W || Twin Asus Strix Geforce 980 TI 6 gig || 56" 4k Philips HD Monitor

User Info: Way2Dawn22

Way2Dawn22
2 years ago#8
ResidentGear31 posted...
Way2Dawn22 posted...

Thanks for not reading the post. :)

I did. But its still the best way as of now. Sorry i didnt wanna lie

User Info: BeatenByBulba

BeatenByBulba
2 years ago#9
Unless I am using the wrong spawn spot, Ausace Haven is NOT better as you can't instakill all of them at once like you can at Three Valleys. It is entirely possible someone finds a spot you can reliably instakill more than 2-4 enemies at once, but I don't think it is Ausace.

User Info: thuggothic

thuggothic
2 years ago#10
mellotonin posted...
Your current methods are best until someone discovers a new one. I was wondering though if there was a loop with driving infinite or a rubber banding while traveling but i think night time ruins that

Cindys quest for better headlights fixes that, quest can be a pain tho but worth it
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. What is the current fastest ap farming method?
  • Topic Archived