• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Prompto is so annoying. Even worse than Hope.

User Info: Rookie123456

Rookie123456
4 years ago#1
"Oh, noes, it's night let's go back, monsters"

"Oh Noct let's go photo this location! You say no, but I still place this as a quest!"

"I want to ride my chocobo all day!"

"Oh noes, there are bugs!"

"Oh noes, despite the fact that it is I who wanted to have a photo at the top of volcano, right now we have a bad light, let's wait some more" It's a volcano, it have it's own light you douchebag!

Why is the most useless and whinny character in the game is the only one who have most of the lines and the one who creates quests all the time? Why Noctis even bother with him? Please give us option to throw him into volcano and replace him with Aranea, Cor, Ulric, Ravus or at least Iris. Actual likeable characters.

Hope was a child, who lost his parent, yet he still managed to end up somewhat likeable in the end, Promto annoyed me during entire game and never turns into better character. What a waste of party member.

User Info: Starwonder

Starwonder
4 years ago#2
Considering that I thought I was going to hate him at first? I honestly thought he was fine. Hope was was like a worse version of Kingsglaive Ravus. An idiot who'd constantly blame others for his problems. Also don't make the excuse that he was a child, because he was f***ing 14 for crying out loud. He should be old enough to have sense.

User Info: shuyin99

shuyin99
4 years ago#3
He's the best chocobro and you're an awful person

User Info: solidsarlo

solidsarlo
4 years ago#4
All of the characters are terrible.
-Solid

User Info: Tkmajing

Tkmajing
4 years ago#5
solidsarlo posted...
All of the characters are terrible.
Ephesians 2:8-9 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.

User Info: ReDDevil2112

ReDDevil2112
4 years ago#6
I still don't get why people had issues with Hope. He was a kid who saw his mother killed. That's not angst, that's legit trauma.
They're a herd of people eating monsters! We can't let them have their way!!

User Info: Seferaga

Seferaga
4 years ago#7
I didn't find him annoying at all. I thought he was a great party member, and always had some humor. I especially love his victory fanfare! :)
Don't get so caught in your ways that you can't change.
New Leaf: 1848-1767-4958

User Info: cescfabregas4

cescfabregas4
4 years ago#8
At first I hated him as well, but then he grew on me like all the characters
youtube.com/user/cesc4dff
Tekken 7: Shaheen | DFFNT: Yuna

User Info: Starwonder

Starwonder
4 years ago#9
ReDDevil2112 posted...
I still don't get why people had issues with Hope. He was a kid who saw his mother killed. That's not angst, that's legit trauma.

Cause he couldn't stop blaming others... The way he acted throughout XIII was very angst. Then again XIII was nothing, but forced melodrama.

User Info: atlus25

atlus25
4 years ago#10
he is my favorite of the 4
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Prompto is so annoying. Even worse than Hope.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

What to sell and what to keep? Build2 Answers
Unable to level up? General1 Answer
Stuck at hunter rank 8? Enemy/Boss3 Answers
The Professor's Protege - Griffon? Side Quest2 Answers
How to beat the Malboro? Enemy/Boss1 Answer