Beast whistle doesn't seem to be working

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Beast whistle doesn't seem to be working

User Info: chocobo321

chocobo321
1 year ago#1
I'm at the end of chapter 4 and just got the beast whistle via the main storyline. I went near hammerhead and blew the whistle but nothing appears. I'm trying to call weak enemies and 1 shot them and AP farm basically. Am I doing something wrong?
FC: 1435-5488-6774
PKMN Sun IGN: Varin

User Info: Veliconis

Veliconis
1 year ago#2
It apparently isn't meant to work every single time you use it.
Your = belonging to you, you're = you are, they're = they are, their = belonging to them, there = not here.

User Info: Lhurian

Lhurian
1 year ago#3
chocobo321 posted...
I'm at the end of chapter 4 and just got the beast whistle via the main storyline. I went near hammerhead and blew the whistle but nothing appears. I'm trying to call weak enemies and 1 shot them and AP farm basically. Am I doing something wrong?

How it works is that you see enemies, kill them and use the whistle to make them re-appear. Works 100% of the time

User Info: chocobo321

chocobo321
1 year ago#4
Ah zank you. I shall try zat.
FC: 1435-5488-6774
PKMN Sun IGN: Varin

User Info: DysterMareritt

DysterMareritt
1 year ago#5
Lhurian posted...

How it works is that you see enemies, kill them and use the whistle to make them re-appear. Works 100% of the time

That doesn't seem to be how it works for me. I always get Voretooths (and once a Cactaur with them, but out of over a hundred times) during the dry day, Gigatoads when it's raining, and then the Daemons when it's dark.

I tried using the whistle after killing some Bulettes in two completely different locations, but only Voretooths showed up both times.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Beast whistle doesn't seem to be working

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived