• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. So, how do youredeem the road trip DLC after finishing all quests?

User Info: Kramdaddy

Kramdaddy
2 years ago#91
24 Hours on my end with no keys. Contacted SE regarding the issue and they sent me an automated message to check my spam folder and email settings on the Road Trip page. Not very helpful.

User Info: Hidom

Hidom
2 years ago#92
Does the roadtrip dlc come through Amazon or it's listed under Square Enix?
-no rest for the weary

User Info: Zxar07

Zxar07
2 years ago#93
To those who received an email:

Was it from the email you use with your Amazon account or the email you used with the Roadtrip website
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/3836467/
PSN-Zmarq010

User Info: DarkZapper

DarkZapper
2 years ago#94
nothing in spam yet. still hoping for the gold lol.
fc 4940 6803 4203 for 3ds

User Info: H4L9OOO

H4L9OOO
2 years ago#95
This is an Amazon issue, not Square-Enix. People need to stop contacting SE about their AMAZON promotional DLC. Even the Roadtrip site is owned by Amazon. SE have literally done NOTHING to solve any of these issues with the Roadtrip site. They have only gotten lucky by suggesting a few things that may or may not work - for example using the 2nd code (which was provided by Amazon) & selecting your preferred platform under profile settings (of course you have to do this, how would it know which codes to send if you don't).

Amazon ran the promotion, Amazon gave out both the Gold skin & Roadtrip codes, Amazon owns the Roadtrip site, and Amazon are the ones who actually correct any missing or invalid codes.

DarkZapper
2 years ago#96
finally got my gold code from amazon. they replied over night quickly at least. hope you guys get help. i would advise dealing with amazon support if possible.

DarkZapper
2 years ago#97
Zxar07 posted...
To those who received an email:

Was it from the email you use with your Amazon account or the email you used with the Roadtrip website

emails sent for codes through amazon. id use the same email for all the registrations if possible.

User Info: squalltheonly

squalltheonly
2 years ago#98
The promotional colors for the regalia are ugly anyways. Why did they choose chromatic changing colors? This color can't be viewed at an angle and specially at night time.

I had to use the default mate colors. Much prettier.
PSN/Steam/Game Center/Skype: squalltheonly

User Info: H4L9OOO

H4L9OOO
2 years ago#99
Amazon sorted me out within 8 hrs of calling them. :)

User Info: ddwilliams

ddwilliams
2 years ago#100
I placed a ticket in this morning at 8am in regards of none of the codes working. Square responded back an hour ago with a fresh new batch. It's all gravy now...
Sent from my awesome iPhone 5s via PowerFAQs 1.14
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. So, how do youredeem the road trip DLC after finishing all quests?
  • Topic Archived