Are there any areas other than Leide, Cleigne, or Duscae?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Are there any areas other than Leide, Cleigne, or Duscae?

User Info: Haunter12O

Haunter12O
1 year ago#1
The only areas we have seen in any sort of gameplay footage. Is there anything else?

User Info: Fezzy4450

Fezzy4450
1 year ago#2
yeah just look at trailer footage.

User Info: Haunter12O

Haunter12O
1 year ago#3
I dunno, I think the rest of the game is Tabata's "more linear" part. I think it's his way of saying, "I did say that before the game came out, please don't be mad at me."

User Info: Duey

Duey
1 year ago#4
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ypa4udEsS5Q

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gLy8LD8P9uc

User Info: gessekai

gessekai
1 year ago#5
Yeah, Ulwaat, Ueltham, and Piztala (I'm not making names up, I swear) haven't been shown yet.

User Info: L0rdCrump

L0rdCrump
1 year ago#6
They aren't going to pull a Metal Gear Solid V. Insomnia, Leide, Cleigne and Duscae is just the Lucis Kingdom.
|--|o\/o|-|~ Can't let you do that, Star Fox!~~~|
|--\_O/--|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

User Info: ReverseZero

ReverseZero
1 year ago#7
Haunter12O posted...
I dunno, I think the rest of the game is Tabata's "more linear" part. I think it's his way of saying, "I did say that before the game came out, please don't be mad at me."

It's the same type of linear we saw in FF games 7-10. If people complain, that's on them.

But yeah there are more area's than those three. The game itself is pretty big so I don't think there is anything to worry about. I'm pretty sure we will have the full map open right before the final stages of the game. Just like how it was in a game like FF10.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Are there any areas other than Leide, Cleigne, or Duscae?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived