The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Is there any concrete proof that them leaks are legit?

User Info: Grimj0w

Grimj0w
3 years ago#1
I was seriously bummed out when reading them forums here and everything getting spoiled like that! I don't care how bad the story people assume will be without having any idea what it's about, but seriously these spoilers take away the thrill of the game.. I regret ever checking Gamfaqs this week.. So can anyone please provide concrete proof on these leaks? Much love!
She'll find you and she'll kill you..

User Info: vishmarx

vishmarx
3 years ago#2
no.
"Bayonetta 2 is the first game that looks better than any PS4 game" -Infinity8378 Posted 2/7/2015 1:36:25 PM

User Info: Xenoy

Xenoy
3 years ago#3
Despite what people try to tell you with their false arguments, nothing is proven correct or false at this point. It's just looking increasingly likely that they're correct with every new piece of info we'll get. The guy could be messing with us, he could have inside info on E3 only etc.
PSN: dzeidzei

User Info: Romangelo

Romangelo
3 years ago#4
I can confirm it since I'm the one who branded him a l'Cie and gave him the focus to make FFXV look bad.
X > V > T > XIV > Type-0 > VIII > VII > VI > XIII-2 > XII > XIII > XI > X-2 > IV > IX > II > III > I > XV

Grimj0w
3 years ago#5
Xenoy posted...
Despite what people try to tell you with their false arguments, nothing is proven correct or false at this point. It's just looking increasingly likely that they're correct with every new piece of info we'll get. The guy could be messing with us, he could have inside info on E3 only etc.

Well as long as there isn't any concrete proof on these leaks, theb I'm inclined to still be optimistic! :))

User Info: EasternBunny42

EasternBunny42
3 years ago#6
I bet those spoilers will hunt you while playing the game itself. Mwahahaha.
now playing: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) / Final Fantasy IX (Steam)

User Info: onabru59

onabru59
3 years ago#7
I share the same opinion as "Xenoy".
These are some facts in favor of him having knowledge of E3 and upon those facts he has built a plausible story (which not necessarily must be true):
- Why does he say Ardyn is the villain? He's the only one shown in the e3 trailers siting in regis seat with a mischievous face.
-Why does he say that noctis embarc in a journey to find weapons in order to battle? It is seen in e3 that she aquires a weapon from a "king" tomb.
-Why does he say there's a ten-twenty year time gap? Because at the end of the trailer noctis hair apparently looks longer.
-Why does he say the opening scene is about a fight with ifrit 10 years later? Because tabata said before the leak that the game starts with a fight.

There are, however, some things that he has said that cannot be infered whatsoever from the e3 info, and that is: king regis dies, luna dies, gentiana is shiva, etc...
And there's also something that could disprove him, and that is:
- He said that the summons are: Titan, ramuh, carbuncle, leviathan, shiva, ifrit, bahamut
but in yoshitaka amano's video of the summons, there appear to be some more than the ones the leak mentioned.

All in all, ind for now, it's just a theory that cannot be proved or disproved.
(message deleted)

User Info: NotAWeeaboo

NotAWeeaboo
3 years ago#9
onabru59 posted...
I share the same opinion as "Xenoy".
These are some facts in favor of him having knowledge of E3 and upon those facts he has built a plausible story (which not necessarily must be true):
- Why does he say Ardyn is the villain? He's the only one shown in the e3 trailers siting in regis seat with a mischievous face.
-Why does he say that noctis embarc in a journey to find weapons in order to battle? It is seen in e3 that she aquires a weapon from a "king" tomb.
-Why does he say there's a ten-twenty year time gap? Because at the end of the trailer noctis hair apparently looks longer.
-Why does he say the opening scene is about a fight with ifrit 10 years later? Because tabata said before the leak that the game starts with a fight.

There are, however, some things that he has said that cannot be infered whatsoever from the e3 info, and that is: king regis dies, luna dies, gentiana is shiva, etc...
And there's also something that could disprove him, and that is:
- He said that the summons are: Titan, ramuh, carbuncle, leviathan, shiva, ifrit, bahamut
but in yoshitaka amano's video of the summons, there appear to be some more than the ones the leak mentioned.

All in all, ind for now, it's just a theory that cannot be proved or disproved.

You forgot the newest brotherhood episode where we can see that: Gentiana is basically the same age and it seems like that she doesn't age at all. Tabata has stated that she is a "special" existence and the dogs are similar to her. This could very well mean that she is Shiva, considering summons don't age.

Grimj0w
3 years ago#10
EasternBunny42 posted...
I bet those spoilers will hunt you while playing the game itself. Mwahahaha.

Yes, I'll be thinking about them spoilers when I'm playing! Specially if, at the start of the game, you fight Ifrit! Then that's it the game is ruined! Lmao
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Is there any concrete proof that them leaks are legit?
  • Topic Archived