• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. the kings glaive?! whats this im hearing about a prequel CGI movie to ffxv

User Info: CRIMSON_XIII

CRIMSON_XIII
3 years ago#1
to be released beforehand. ?

any truth to it, its being talked about on twitter currently,
Cant wait for: Gravity Rush, FFXV, FFXIIHD, SO5, KH3, DQ11, World of FF, FFVII:R, Horizon, The Last Guardian, No Mans Sky, Uncharted, SOCOM, Setsuna, Rime

CRIMSON_XIII
3 years ago#2
http://www.vgtime.com/article/2055830.jhtml

needs translation, chinese, sounds false, idk.
Cant wait for: Gravity Rush, FFXV, FFXIIHD, SO5, KH3, DQ11, World of FF, FFVII:R, Horizon, The Last Guardian, No Mans Sky, Uncharted, SOCOM, Setsuna, Rime

User Info: TalesRevenant

TalesRevenant
3 years ago#3
This is a clickbait site. It's posed random nonsense before too. Ignore it.
Nintendo Fanboy - One who worships Nintendo like Religion. Treats Nintendo like personal girlfriend. "Xenoblade Fanboy's are the Kanye West of gaming"

CRIMSON_XIII
3 years ago#4
for sure

User Info: aquamafia

aquamafia
3 years ago#5
There's no way they're investing that much money in a CG movie for a game that hasn't released yet. Spririts Within damn near bankrupted SE, so I doubt they'll be willing to take risks like that with a movie again.

It might be a short film (5 to 10 minutes) but there's no way it'd be a full length feature. Even then, I'd question what they're up to since it would still be pretty costly.
The silent voice within one's heart whispers the most profound wisdom.
3DS FC: 3496-9802-4769

CRIMSON_XIII
3 years ago#6
unless the game ends up being the best in the series, most acclaimed or whatever..

honestly,

i just want the game to include lots of scenes, some cgi, a lengthy intro and conclusion scene, a few holy s*** moment lengthy scenes in the game, its a 40-50 hour story, with lots more to do. maybe they increased the size of the story since they gave that figure a long time ago

User Info: StellaLunaris

StellaLunaris
3 years ago#7
If it focuses a lot on the lore/story? Well, good.

If I have to leaf through several dozen datalogs to get a basic understanding again, I swear I'm gonna lobotomize myself with the corner of a blu-ray case.
FF Record Keeper ID: 3KHj. Fawks & Edgar's Pest-Spraying Business!
PSN: TheReddfawks

User Info: psolitsa

psolitsa
3 years ago#8
Why can't they just make a normal game, promo it like a game and release it? The plague of the stars is already upon us.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. the kings glaive?! whats this im hearing about a prequel CGI movie to ffxv
  • Topic Archived