• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Why are so many people against gay characters?

User Info: Romangelo

Romangelo
6 years ago#1
seriously? in this day and age, people are still anti homosexuality?
X>V>T>Type-0>VIII>VII>XIII2>XII>LR>XIII>XIV>VI
>IVTAY>TA2>X2>XIIRW>IV>TA>XI>IX>II>III>I>XV

User Info: _Sanaki_

_Sanaki_
6 years ago#2
I think that typically people are against them just for the sake of them. They don't want a gay character, but I don't think many people would care about a character who happens to be gay. Which is a big difference, though I think that's what most people who do want them want to have happen as well.
I kept silent, blaming these antics on your ignorance, but I can no longer tolerate your manners!

User Info: ChipNoir

ChipNoir
6 years ago#3
I can understand why it would make a person uncomfortable. Doesn't mean I approve of it, but a person is free to purchase or not purchase whatever they want.

User Info: donkeyjack

donkeyjack
6 years ago#4
What? You think just because the Liberals took over in the West, you think people should just throw away their dislike for them?

ChipNoir
6 years ago#5
donkeyjack posted...
What? You think just because the Liberals took over in the West, you think people should just throw away their dislike for them?

Eh, better a liberal than a republican. Liberal party is merely misguided. I've never seen a republican with good intentions. The republican party should be scrapped.

donkeyjack
6 years ago#6
Are you serious? They're more realistic and more consistent. They're not on that there is no such thing as race crap.

User Info: darkqueenhelba

darkqueenhelba
6 years ago#7
two-party system...lol

All voting for the same crap. There's only one kind of delegate that rules supreme in the U.S. And neither are your so-called liberals/republicans.
Birds are singing, Flowers are blooming, on days like this kids like you should be....B U R N I N G I N H E L L!!!

ChipNoir
6 years ago#8
donkeyjack posted...
Are you serious? They're more realistic and more consistent. They're not on that there is no such thing as race crap.

Three words for you.
Trickle. Down. Economics.

That nullifies any merit a Republican could ever have.

donkeyjack
6 years ago#9
I'm apolitical so it doesn't matter to me.

User Info: _Sanaki_

_Sanaki_
6 years ago#10
I'm really starting to think donkeyjack is just constantly playing Devil's Advocate at this rate.
I kept silent, blaming these antics on your ignorance, but I can no longer tolerate your manners!
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Why are so many people against gay characters?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

The Professor's Protege - Griffon? Side Quest2 Answers
Unable to level up? Tech Support1 Answer
What to sell and what to keep? Build2 Answers
Stuck at hunter rank 8? Enemy/Boss3 Answers
How to beat the Malboro? Enemy/Boss1 Answer