• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. map size is... SMALL.

User Info: heyjeyXY

heyjeyXY
6 years ago#1
I took this pic myself from the stream.

http://i.imgur.com/WymQLC0.png

Notice the map icons, and notice the 260m marker. It takes less than a minute to run those 260m

If i were to estimate, the demo's map looks like it's more or less 1.25km x 1.25km. So 1.5km square.
The map and marker speak for themselves.

Personally im not impressed with this Duscae region's size.

User Info: TalesRevenant

TalesRevenant
6 years ago#2
And enter the trolls.

The demo isn't even the entire region of Duscae. Cry harder.
NIntendo Fanboy - One who worships Nintendo like Religion. Treats Nintendo like personal girlfriend.

User Info: heyjeyXY

heyjeyXY
6 years ago#3
TalesRevenant posted...
And enter the trolls.

Should have said i wasnt impressed with the DEMO's map. Not Duscae's entire region then.
But then again , you have no evidence, i have a pic. You're just talk.

My bad, should have realized this board is fully of die hard fans who call everyone a troll if they see any form of negativity.
God forbid anyone says something bad about a game on gamefaqs

User Info: AlegattoX

AlegattoX
6 years ago#4
Well, during the gameplay i noticed that moving from a place to another by foot (dunno by car) takes a lot of time. And Duscae region is a very small countryside amongst the real continent of FFXV...we must wait for the final product to judge how big world is.
From Italy, regards.

User Info: TalesRevenant

TalesRevenant
6 years ago#5
heyjeyXY posted...
TalesRevenant posted...
And enter the trolls.

Should have said i wasnt impressed with the DEMO's map. Not Duscae's entire region then.
But then again , you have no evidence, i have a pic. You're just talk.

My bad, should have realized this board is fully of die hard fans who call everyone a troll if they see any form of negativity.
God forbid anyone says something bad about a game on gamefaqs

No, because each time there's new footage of this game, BS topics start appearing and people who've never even posted here start posting. So you can understand my hesitation.

Regardless, if you weren't trolling, it's a demo. What did you expect? Like an entire game? I'm surprised it's 3 hours long with just story, and easily however much you want if you do endless stuff.
NIntendo Fanboy - One who worships Nintendo like Religion. Treats Nintendo like personal girlfriend.

User Info: Dasoku

Dasoku
6 years ago#6
The map doesn't move when you keep walking? I wouldn't think they could fit the whole map in there without it being shrunken down, making it hard to see. Not really worried about the map personally, considering they said it would take 1-2 hours to get across it.

User Info: DigitalV2

DigitalV2
6 years ago#7
Uh huh
One second haters complain about big empty worlds with no substance from an unfinished demo of an unfinished game.
Next they say that the map is small with no basis. I can condense the world map to look smaller than that.

Are baseless assumptions and hypocrisy the cool thing now?
The Official Broswagonist of the Persona 5 Board.
The Official Armiger Master of the Final Fantasy XV Board.

User Info: CRIMSON_XIII

CRIMSON_XIII
6 years ago#8
i believe the map pic in the demo can be moved so you can see the entire duscae at least, i think its more than the in between lake area in the picture of the map in this new video today.

User Info: BlazingRain

BlazingRain
6 years ago#9
Luckily I couldn't care less about the map size.
La Illaha Illa Allah, Muhammad Rasul Allah

User Info: Adrammelech

Adrammelech
6 years ago#10
I'm pretty sure that's going to be the only map, given the fact it's only a demo and that their only objective is to gain money so they could have their car fixed. Perhaps the only other map would be for the dungeons.😁
I love games with a single PC because I'm a loner....
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. map size is... SMALL.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A