The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. "Preparing new information; please wait a while" - SE re XV

User Info: Exentryk

Exentryk
5 years ago#1
In this week's Famitsu, info regarding FFXV is as below:

http://i.imgur.com/fesaeWp.jpg
Release date is TBD. SE is preparing new information. Please wait a while.

E3!?

(Any Japanese speakers willing to offer a better translation welcome.)
Veni, Vidi, Dormivi.

User Info: theofficefan99

theofficefan99
5 years ago#2
It's going to be at E3 with new footage 100%, I don't care what the naysayers say, they're wrong. It's a mainline Final Fantasy title. It showed up at last year's E3. It is being hyped up as one of the biggest/most important next-gen titles. Developers have stated that development is going smoothly. 100% going to be at E3 with new footage and there's only, what, 9 weeks till then? Not much longer.
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin

User Info: yeah_93

yeah_93
5 years ago#3
So, another 6 years then! God, can't wait! T.T
47.2%

User Info: AlxCj

AlxCj
5 years ago#4
Please be excite
What's green and has wheels?
Grass, i lied about the wheels...

User Info: BlazingRain

BlazingRain
5 years ago#5
theofficefan99 posted...
It's going to be at E3 with new footage 100%, I don't care what the naysayers say, they're wrong. It's a mainline Final Fantasy title. It showed up at last year's E3. It is being hyped up as one of the biggest/most important next-gen titles. Developers have stated that development is going smoothly. 100% going to be at E3 with new footage and there's only, what, 9 weeks till then? Not much longer.

I'm pretty confident that XV will show up at E3, but what I'm more interested in is whether or not a new FF will be unveiled as well, either XVI or another side game.

Considering the time these games take nowadays, I hope XVI is ready to show at this stage, even if they decide not to do it.
La Illaha Illa Allah, Muhammad Rasul Allah
(message deleted)

User Info: AsheliaDalmasca

AsheliaDalmasca
5 years ago#7
We haven't decided when, but we're currently preparing new information that may meet everyone's expectations. Please wait for a little while longer.
Ego in iustitia videbo faciem tuam implebor cum evigilavero similitudine tua.

User Info: NeithOF

NeithOF
5 years ago#8
AsheliaDalmasca posted...
We haven't decided when, but we're currently preparing new information that may meet everyone's expectations. Please wait for a little while longer.

Stop teasing us SE.

"We haven't decided when" ?? the biggest gaming event of the year is so close and you can't decide "when" to show the info you are preparing?

btw didn't verendus (the guy from gaf that leaked info on versus name, changing to XV and appearing at e3 2013) say that this game will "definitely" release 2014?
December 2014 release for japan, please SE make it happen.

User Info: AsheliaDalmasca

AsheliaDalmasca
5 years ago#9
^ If popular opinion turns out to be right, that guy will most likely be banned for a long time, if not permanently.
Ego in iustitia videbo faciem tuam implebor cum evigilavero similitudine tua.
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. "Preparing new information; please wait a while" - SE re XV
  • Topic Archived