Hiroyuki Ito (FFVI, FFIX, FFXII Director) is still working on Smartphone games.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Hiroyuki Ito (FFVI, FFIX, FFXII Director) is still working on Smartphone games.

User Info: 1Truth

1Truth
4 years ago#41
BlazingRain posted...
Uhh he's a serial liar who's been banned from multiple FF communities because of his insistence on distorting reality to try to make Ito seem more important than he actually is.

But on second thought, I guess that would make him perfect for politics.

Serial liar? Banned from multiple FF communities? These are both lies...

I've fabricated info in the past, but I haven't done so since April 2013, when I was still a member of Wikipedia. Since being banned from that website, I've had no need to fabricate info since. Also, I've never been banned from multiple FF communities. GameFAQs is the only gaming website I'm a member of. However, I'm aware that there's somebody on IGN that has a similar name (Galvanizer) and interest in Ito directing FFXVI that I do. There's also an anonymous user on 4chan that's even more obsessed about Ito directing FFXVI than I am. Really, it just means that the FF fanbase are catching on and realising Kitase/Toriyama are ruing mainline FF.
The Zodiac Brave Theory
A groundbreaking new discovery about the story of Final Fantasy XII. Release: TBA

User Info: Xenil

Xenil
4 years ago#42
FalxXD posted...
This is off topic; but some observations.

Ugh, I think I'm going to regret this, but I'm just going to thow out my assessment; which has changed considerably.

After reading posts by tc; I had that knee jerk reaction that he was trolling; and perhaps, in the past it may have been the case, but the consistency and insistence to push his points shows a sort of passion for his cause. Honestly I think I have a lot of common beliefs; granted I don't love ffxii as much as him, I think we both (and much of rest of you probably) agree that something is missing in the most recent final fantasies. Perhaps ito is the missing factor, I don't know.

Honestly I came to a turning point last night when I had asked about the stories of the games in another thread, he responded with a well written report through the development of ffxii. I was taken aback; honestly I expected to be called out for being off topic, and nothing more.

He seems like someone who tries to get as much information as possible before talking about it, so he is always prepared with a response. He also states things as god's honest truth, even if it's drawing at straws. This isn't necessarily a flaw, as again, shows passion to a cause.

Really, I hope you're using your potential, which until just recently I didn't see. I don't know if you're interested in politics, or law, but I almost wonder if that could be your calling.

Seriously, don't let this talent go to waste.

Sit down and reevaluate yourself before posting this tripe.

User Info: W_Mark_Felt_Sr

W_Mark_Felt_Sr
4 years ago#43
1Truth posted...
Serial liar? Banned from multiple FF communities? These are both lies...

1Truth posted...
I'm aware that there's somebody on IGN that has a similar name (Galvanizer) and interest in Ito directing FFXVI that I do.

LOL I can't believe you wrote that with a straight face.

1Truth posted...
Also, I've never been banned from multiple FF communities.

GameFAQs (multiple times and multiple boards), Wikipedia, and FF Wikia.
http://en.wikipedia.org?search=%22Ultimania+development%22&ns1=1
^Almost all FF Ultimania interviews ever. Tons of exclusive info.

User Info: Elice_Carol

Elice_Carol
4 years ago#44
1Truth posted...
Sorry, I meant to say 3D mainline FF. Bartz don't count as he was rendered as a tiny 2D sprite in his game. Vaan and KH2 Sora are a much closer in comparison; they're both in 3D, have facial animations, and both speak, which means it's much more noticeable to see the similarity in personality of Vaan and Sora than Bartz and Sora.

You know, Tidus has a peppy personality and gets involved in the turmoil of a world he wasn't originally a part of, he's much more like Sora than anybody else! Wowee!
"I don't have a heart. I sold it for beer." - ValcristPL(s)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6C5_VbK6VCo

User Info: Vaanelo99

Vaanelo99
4 years ago#45
Sora, Tidus, Vaan, and Zidane would be such an epic combo of friends to have around.
"I could feel the balls slipping away" - Robert Herjavec
Nomura's #1 Fanboy

User Info: Knight_Auron

Knight_Auron
4 years ago#46
I hate XII. but I do hate XIII and it s direct sequels and I hate MMOs and Mobile games. FF is good from I to X. Deep down inside, 1truth knows that but he denies it.
Toxic Berries

User Info: BlazingRain

BlazingRain
4 years ago#47
1Truth posted...
I've fabricated info in the past, but I haven't done so since April 2013

"I've been clean for almost an entire year!!!!!"

I can't believe someone can actually say that and think they aren't a running joke.
La Illaha Illa Allah, Muhammad Rasul Allah

User Info: Elice_Carol

Elice_Carol
4 years ago#48
BlazingRain posted...
1Truth posted...

I can't believe someone can actually say that and think they aren't a running joke.

The bigger jokes are people who actually believe his lies. Shame on me, for being fooled by him.
"I don't have a heart. I sold it for beer." - ValcristPL(s)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6C5_VbK6VCo

User Info: ExtremeLight

ExtremeLight
4 years ago#49
Elice_Carol posted...
BlazingRain posted...
1Truth posted...

The bigger jokes are people who actually believe his lies. Shame on me, for being fooled by him.

"Don't listen to [1truth's] lies!"
Fools set the rules in this world. Just take a look around. It's undeniable.~Noctis
"You know what I am, and you know what I want."~Lightning

User Info: 1Truth

1Truth
4 years ago#50
W_Mark_Felt_Sr posted...
LOL I can't believe you wrote that with a straight face.

What makes you so sure I even wrote that with a straight face? You couldn't see my face when I typed that post, after all.

Besides, you're better off not even starting a debate with me. I still remember and will never forget how you were claiming Hiroyuki Ito left SQEX for Jupiter, even when I was continually trying to tell you it was not the same Ito. Looking back, it's funny how wrong you were and how right I was. I may have told lies in the past, but at least I'm well informed about the SQEX games and staff I'm interested in and don't believe things without corroborated proof, unlike yourself.

W_Mark_Felt_Sr posted...
1Truth posted...
Also, I've never been banned from multiple FF communities.

GameFAQs (multiple times and multiple boards), Wikipedia, and FF Wikia.

You can't get banned from multiple boards on GameFAQs. That's BS your making up. Your account gets banned once and then you can't access the entire board system. Also, I have only been banned twice since I originally joined in November 2003, and none of those bans were for gaming related reasons. My third ban was intentional account suicide where I killed off my Galvanization account due the "This guy made the fake FFXV rumor" stigma that was following it.

As for other the other sites you mentioned, the only place I have been banned for lies and/or fabricated info is Wikipedia. Being banned from there doesn't mean ****, either. Why? Because people fabricate on there all the time and it's far too easy to make new accounts. In fact, right now I've got 19 active accounts that I access through different proxies so people can't track that it's me editing. Granted, I don't edit the FF pages on Wikipedia any more, but if I ever decide to, there's no way people will know it's a banned user editing. In short, it's impossible to get banned from Wikpedia due to the wealth of proxies available online.
The Zodiac Brave Theory
A groundbreaking new discovery about the story of Final Fantasy XII. Release: TBA
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Hiroyuki Ito (FFVI, FFIX, FFXII Director) is still working on Smartphone games.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived