• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. After FFXVI by Hiroyuki Ito, I'm likely done with Square Enix.

User Info: 1Truth

1Truth
5 years ago#1
Seriously, it's well known that the possibility of FFXVI being helmed by Hiroyuki Ito is the only reason I'm still interested in this company. Not even FFXV interests me.
The Zodiac Brave Theory
A groundbreaking new discovery about the story of Final Fantasy XII. Release: November 2013

User Info: MagiusNecros

MagiusNecros
5 years ago#2
I'd rather stick with Bravely Default.
Reggie Fils-Aime - PLAY. THE. GAME.
Official GILGAMESH of every Gamefaqs Board

User Info: TehAssasin

TehAssasin
5 years ago#3
Hiroyuki Ito is busy brewing coffee for Toriyama, while Toriyama starts planning for FFXVI.
Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC. It's happening.

1Truth
5 years ago#4
TehAssasin posted...
Hiroyuki Ito is busy brewing coffee for Toriyama, while Toriyama starts planning for FFXVI.

Very unlikely.
The Zodiac Brave Theory
A groundbreaking new discovery about the story of Final Fantasy XII. Release: November 2013

User Info: Lelouch71

Lelouch71
5 years ago#5
What if Ito does FFXVII instead of FFXVI?
"Your arms are too short to box with God!"

User Info: Zangetsu223

Zangetsu223
5 years ago#6
1Truth posted...
Seriously, it's well known that the possibility of FFXVI being helmed by Hiroyuki Ito is the only reason I'm still interested in this company. Not even FFXV interests me.

Stop daydreaming . Ito will never come back . FFXVI will definitely make by Toriyama

User Info: OpheliaAdenade

OpheliaAdenade
5 years ago#7
FF XVI is going to be a FF IV/XIII crossover starring Cecil and Lightning, so I doubt that. o.o
They say she's low down, but it's just a rumor I don't believe 'em.

1Truth
5 years ago#8
Lelouch71 posted...
What if Ito does FFXVII instead of FFXVI?

I hoping that he directs both FFXVI and FFXVII.

Zangetsu223 posted...
Stop daydreaming . Ito will never come back . FFXVI will definitely make by Toriyama

Going off all the info I've amassed and corroborated, it's very likely that Ito will be in charge of FFXVI, not Kitase/Toriyama. That said, I'm sure Kitase/Toriyama will begin pre-production on another mainline FF after they finish LR:FFXIII.
The Zodiac Brave Theory

User Info: TehAssasin

TehAssasin
5 years ago#9
Yasumi Matsuno is working on a new title.....for the smartphones.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2013/09/19/final-fantasy-tactics-and-vagrant-story-director-introduces-new-project.aspx

Good luck hoping for him to co-direct FFXVI or be the scenario writer alongside Ito as the director.
Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC. It's happening.

1Truth
5 years ago#10
TehAssasin posted...
Good luck hoping for him to co-direct FFXVI or be the scenario writer alongside Ito as the director.

I still have hope. Hiroyuki Ito is likely leading pre-production on FFXVI and I don't see him asking anyone besides Matsuno to write the scenario for it,
The Zodiac Brave Theory
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. After FFXVI by Hiroyuki Ito, I'm likely done with Square Enix.
  • Topic Archived