• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Not buying another FF until Hiroyuki Ito returns as director and evolves ADB.

User Info: 1Truth

1Truth
6 years ago#1
Simple as. Only JRPG I'm looking forward to next gen is X as it actually evolves the FFXII/Xenoblade style of tactical combat. None if this Dynasty Warriors button mash BS that's in FFXV.

Honestly, the only good thing about FFXV battles is being able to teleport where you throw your sword and even that's basically a rip-off of the Hookshot in 3D Zelda games.
Final Fantasy XII is a masterpiece in both game design and story.

User Info: kupo1705

kupo1705
6 years ago#2
Go away.

User Info: Panda_Kun

Panda_Kun
6 years ago#3
ADB?
The Official Pancham of Every F******* Board
"I will eat crow if Versus XIII does not show up at E3." -theofficefan99

User Info: Tobi011

Tobi011
6 years ago#4
Well that sucks for you.

User Info: akira_hisyam

akira_hisyam
6 years ago#5
Panda_Kun posted...
ADB?

Active Douche Bag?
i wont let the last heaven honor die with it champion-war

User Info: Panda_Kun

Panda_Kun
6 years ago#6
-__-
The Official Pancham of Every F******* Board
"I will eat crow if Versus XIII does not show up at E3." -theofficefan99

User Info: rpgczar

rpgczar
6 years ago#7
goodbye

User Info: zodiac_sword

zodiac_sword
6 years ago#8
*Reads the title*

http://s.thewiiu.com/uploads/img-108600-1-fan-girl-anime-31408423-427-240.gif
What do you think it means when a girl leaves a fake mustache at your house?

User Info: heartlessprinny

heartlessprinny
6 years ago#9
Welp, yous gona be waitin a mighty long time I recon.

User Info: ZeroBeatt

ZeroBeatt
6 years ago#10
1Truth posted...
Simple as. Only JRPG I'm looking forward to next gen is X as it actually evolves the FFXII/Xenoblade style of tactical combat. None if this Dynasty Warriors button mash BS that's in FFXV.

Honestly, the only good thing about FFXV battles is being able to teleport where you throw your sword and even that's basically a rip-off of the Hookshot in 3D Zelda games.

You never know, Ito might be working on a title as we speak. Maybe he was working on a XV concept until Nomura decided to push Versus into XV so he decided to take the XVI spot.
---
FF: IX=T>VI>V>XII>IV>T-0>VII>TA>III>XI>IVTAY>TA2>VIII>I>X=II>XIII>XIII-2>XIV>X-2
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Not buying another FF until Hiroyuki Ito returns as director and evolves ADB.
  • Topic Archived