• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. FFXV is so sexist. The lead protagonist should be female.

User Info: KOFPrincess

KOFPrincess
5 years ago#1
There's too many in the series with guys as the lead, SE should design more female leads for this series. A female lead can be strong without needing to be a serious ***** like Lightning. FFXV should at least have 1 or 2 female characters in the party. Nomura is so sexist. Kairi still sucks in KH, and Aqua was created after how many KHs? and all Nomura can think about is guys, and they only use an important female character in like the logo and cutscenes. WTF.

User Info: hyro56

hyro56
5 years ago#2
The lead doesn't have to be female, however, I agree that the main cast needs more women.
"Lightning Returns is being made by delusional narcissistic auteurs."

User Info: numberrrr

numberrrr
5 years ago#3
Hehe. Would be dope having lead protagonist character creation like Skyrim.

User Info: DragoonGriffith

DragoonGriffith
5 years ago#4
trolololololololo

User Info: KOTRsss

KOTRsss
5 years ago#5
If this level of sexism bothers you, you seriously need to stop playing Japanese games.
Gamefaqs has taught us that academic fields like literature don't exist because of teenagers that say "well that's just your opinion and I disagree."

User Info: zUkUu

zUkUu
5 years ago#6
I don't know what you all have. Most 'FF games have a female protagonist, even if you don't play as her. Aeris, Yuna, Ashe, Terra etc They are all the most important plot persons. Versus (from all we've seen) isn't any different. Noctus + Stella seem to be the central plot characters.

I like a mixed cast, but I'd like one where the persons included actually make sense. I dunno about you, but if I would venture into the world fighting, I'dn't take a 12 year old girl with me, or a scrawny 16 year old boy or a whimsical woman...

User Info: Fusion916

Fusion916
5 years ago#7
zUkUu posted...
I don't know what you all have. Most 'FF games have a female protagonist, even if you don't play as her. Aeris, Yuna, Ashe, Terra etc They are all the most important plot persons. Versus (from all we've seen) isn't any different. Noctus + Stella seem to be the central plot characters.

I like a mixed cast, but I'd like one where the persons included actually make sense. I dunno about you, but if I would venture into the world fighting, I'dn't take a 12 year old girl with me, or a scrawny 16 year old boy or a whimsical woman...

You forgot Tidus and Vaan.
PSN: Fusion916

User Info: Chimpsonabus

Chimpsonabus
5 years ago#8
Sexist Square Enix strikes again. 50% of the population DEMANDS 50% of the protagonists.

User Info: zUkUu

zUkUu
5 years ago#9
Fusion916 posted...
zUkUu posted...

You forgot Tidus and Vaan.

VAAN DOESNT EXIST.

Tidus is just a whiny appendage.

User Info: NineSkiys

NineSkiys
5 years ago#10
How about you stop whining and go get your crappy Lightning returns when that comes out then, you're sounding like a Feminazi.
It's not the great who are strong, It's the strong who are great!
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. FFXV is so sexist. The lead protagonist should be female.
  • Topic Archived