• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: thecrazyone

thecrazyone
10 years ago#1
so when is an updated faq going to be posted... love to see a more detailed item section and what not.
"Peace will not come out of a clash of arms but out of justice lived and done by unarmed nations in the face of odds. " ~Gandhi

User Info: Ragu_Ragla

Ragu_Ragla
10 years ago#2
Haven't really had the time, what did you have in mind?
pearl: 0431 0151 8496

User Info: tfool

tfool
10 years ago#3
I would suggest boss/exboss weakpoints and best master stroke to use on them.

thecrazyone
10 years ago#4
so this is random... i'm facing Golok the Gatekeeper and as the finishing move, i use dragon lords doom... and instead of dropping a thunderball or whatever, i get a lucky bag. inside i got a tough guy tattoo +4. trying to do it again... i get a similar result and got the uber tough guy tattoo...

has anyone experience this before, if so... with which boss and what item
"Peace will not come out of a clash of arms but out of justice lived and done by unarmed nations in the face of odds. " ~Gandhi

thecrazyone
10 years ago#5
ok.... that didnt work... guess i just got lucky

User Info: tfool

tfool
10 years ago#6
ok it turns out that sophix is weak to the ice master strokes. Finally unlocked payback mode using that.

thecrazyone
10 years ago#7
happy hat +10 Defense
Makes monsters more likely to drop treasure.

any one have that item??

User Info: DarkRockman101

DarkRockman101
10 years ago#8
this goes with the random part, you can get boxer shorts accessories by looking in a barrel near the mini-game person next to the castle o_0 does anyone else find that weird?
Ninja FC: 4940 7313 7251 / Zerker FC: 3265 7146 5484

User Info: StarFox009

StarFox009
10 years ago#9
happy hat +10 Defense
Makes monsters more likely to drop treasure.

any one have that item??

Where did you get that info?

I'm guessing all bosses have a rare drop since Draug drops mighty armlets and now someone else has gotten items from Golok. Once I reach the 8th level in payback mode I'll go back and try to get some of the item drops from other bosses and keep a list of items that can be found from lucky bags depending on the level.
Currently Playing: Tales of the Abyss, Super Paper Mario, Super Smash Bros Brawl, Baroque
  • Topic Archived