• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops
  3. Worth Getting this to play Solo / on vita?

User Info: SynD0

SynD0
4 years ago#1
I'm curious if i should get this or Peace Walker on Vita, and if it is still fun to play solo?

I'm pretty sure online is probably gone by now for such an old game. So i wonder if Offline/Single Player is still fun for either this or PW?

(also is it downloadable in the US psn store for vita?)
-SynDuo

User Info: Cybuster_88

Cybuster_88
4 years ago#2
Get Peace Walker. I played both. And although PO had human bosses everything else was better in PW: The controls, graphics, music, gameplay - everything.

SynD0 posted...
I'm pretty sure online is probably gone by now for such an old game.

Peace Walker never had infrastructure and the online play go PO has been down for quite some times now, as is such the case for all PSP games. PW does have the ad-hoc co-op though.

SynD0 posted...
(also is it downloadable in the US psn store for vita?)

I'm not sure. I don't think PW used to be, but it is now, so it's likely the same for PO.

User Info: Snake

Snake
4 years ago#3
PO single player is awesome if you play the game with a full roster eliminating the need to recruit anybody. The recruitment system is in its most primitive form, no fulton recovery or anything so it's just annoying to have to build your roster up manually.

The best way to play it is to grab a save file from here and enjoy single player with a much better pace. It's about 8 hours long this way and a hell of a lot more enjoyable.
Are you not....entertained!?
  1. Boards
  2. Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops
  3. Worth Getting this to play Solo / on vita?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A