• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops
  3. MGS PO and MGS PO+ finally supported on PS Vita and PSTV in USA!

User Info: Chocoburger

Chocoburger
5 years ago#1
So today Konami finally got off their duffs and worked with Sony to make Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops and + versions compatible with the PS Vita, and supposedly the PSTV as well. I say supposedly because some people are reporting that the PSTV version will install but not actually play, for some people at least, not sure if this is an issue for all PSTV owners. Its a glitch that Konami is looking into it seems, so have to wait that out a bit.

Here is the tweet from the official MGS account:
https://twitter.com/metalgear_en/status/738142838253228034

I've already completed the game 3 times, but finally being able to use right analog stick support is going to make it a lot more enjoyable.

User Info: NEKORODEO

NEKORODEO
5 years ago#2
Yeah, I saw this earlier today and got so excited because I foolishly bought the digital version to play on my Vita a couple years ago and was ready to play it again. I left my PSP in America so, playing this, POplus, and the Ac!d games have been a no go for me. However, now my Vita is (pretty much) stuck with my Japanese account for my Japanese games and it's too big of a hassle to switch accounts since I play almost exclusively Japanese games on it now. No worries, I thought. That's why I got a PSTV. Now I can play PO on a big screen. YAY!....game doesn't work on PSTV. <sad face> I REALLY hope they fix it.
Gamefaqs, at least it's not Resetera. That's something I think
  1. Boards
  2. Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops
  3. MGS PO and MGS PO+ finally supported on PS Vita and PSTV in USA!
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A