• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Roads to Victory
  3. We need another cod on the PSP!

User Info: TehPwnerer46

TehPwnerer46
9 years ago#1

We need another cod on the PSP! The ds gets like cod:WAW and cod: mobilized. Us psp owners need another call of duty and preferably a GOOD one!

User Info: NiNJa_NiZZLe

NiNJa_NiZZLe
9 years ago#2
I agree. The DS gets some favoritism here even though that machine isn't as suited for FPS as the PSP. I really couldn't be bothered to play the DS CODs due to being forced to use the touch screen to aim, that just feels so lame and wrong to me. if you could have a custom config and aim with the buttons like Medal Of Honor I would play them, and this is why we need a new COD for PSP.
And Samson said, with the jawbone of an ass, heaps upon heaps, with the jaw of an ass have I slain a thousand men - Judges 15:16

User Info: xXTHETMANXx

xXTHETMANXx
9 years ago#3
Yes we definetly do need another PSP CoD
One with multiplayer aswell, ad maybe the PSN can bring new stuff?
Only time will tell.....I hope
>_> A face that says everything
PSN: tanbhogan

User Info: tpeeple1

tpeeple1
9 years ago#4

I agree, a new Call of Duty for the psp.

It needs:

A good amount of control schemes

Longer intense Campaign (at least 15 hrs)

Online Gameplay ( no modders of course)

Longer missions (checkpoints optional)

User Info: Ashley_wwe

Ashley_wwe
9 years ago#5
Yeah! it would be cool to have a second Call Of Duty on the PSP. It would be awesome if it was still based in my favourite FPS timeline... WWII. But a Modern Warfare sub-story that branches off from the main storyline would be cool too!

User Info: gamefreak0325

gamefreak0325
9 years ago#6
i honestly don't get it. why would they put cod:WAW and 4 on the crappy ds!!!!!!!!!!! why not the psp?
it has better graphics they will obviously get more money out of it .......soooo why!!!!???

User Info: ReyMilansteryo

ReyMilansteryo
9 years ago#7
i totally agree, DS is ****
Wii Mssg Board: 6987-9466-0011-1885
CoD MWR FC: 1915-1951-0213 screenname: Lt Cil Mil
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Roads to Victory
  3. We need another cod on the PSP!
  • Topic Archived