• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Meddle2K

Meddle2K
10 years ago#1
I know this is a long shot for me to ask a question on this board seeing how it's totally dead, but i'll try my luck anyways....

To start things off, I have Medal of Honor: Heroes 1&2, and i'm considering getting COD as well, both WWII games, so i'm assuming the gameplay is pretty similar as far as the weapons go. But I still just want to ask in advance exactly which guns I will be using in this game. Not to say it will affect my decision in the end, but just curious.

Also, since I'm starting a topic about a FPS game I might as well ask one more question that's been on my mind...

Is MOHH and COD:R2V the only games on PSP that uses ADS (Aim Down Sight) realistically like in COD4? Not just a scope mode like in Coded Arms, Rainbow Six Vegas, or even Socom. I want to aim through the sights of the gun in a FPS.

Thanks for any help :)
  • Topic Archived