• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty 3
  3. tempted to buy

User Info: Cening

Cening
11 years ago#1
just becuase i am a fan of 1 and 2 and 4 and waw and mw2 just never got this game hmmmmm should i?
We Are Joe Bladians. We Are Legion.
1st 500 thread http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/960188-call-of-duty-black-ops/55415157

User Info: Hawkbit

Hawkbit
11 years ago#2
If I wrote a review for this game, it would be titled A game wallowing in its own mediocrity.

In short, this game sucks. Have you ever heard any gamer say the WW2 shooter is a dying genre? This game is the embodiment of that trend.

User Info: Deadman_est1982

Deadman_est1982
11 years ago#3

Yeah WAW is a ton better and also offers Nazi Zombies!

User Info: Cening

Cening
11 years ago#4
well i know it wont be like the new ones of cours i just never played it played the older ones but would love to play this
We Are Joe Bladians. We Are Legion.
1st 500 thread http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/960188-call-of-duty-black-ops/55415157

User Info: VforVejito

VforVejito
11 years ago#5
I've just bought this game... just today.. for no apparent reason apart from feeling nostalgic and buying on that impule alone.. xD

How I missed riding around a french village on a motorbike running everyone over. oh man...

Those other guys are right, it's not new, but... it's got it's own.. feel and atmosphere. Which I love.

User Info: rb43td

rb43td
11 years ago#6

Is the Online server still up for this? I have the 360 version and used to play online all the time but my 360 is toast so I thought I'd buy it for PS3. But if there's no online battles still going I don't know if I'd still buy it.

User Info: UR_DEAD

UR_DEAD
11 years ago#7
it was my first cod, and i was a beast at it. I loved it. Sorry trolls.
PSN: x_Magee_x Founder of Clan: oWn?
Black Ops: 2.2 kdr 1.4 wlr

User Info: thebiohazardguy

thebiohazardguy
11 years ago#8
buy it this game is awesome is better than mw2
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty 3
  3. tempted to buy
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A