• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Cars
  3. Palm Mile Speedway

User Info: snoskatefreak

snoskatefreak
12 years ago#1
i came in first in this race and all id o is drive in circles (after the race is finshed) and no buttons work accept for B. do i just let it keep going or should i restart? ive done it about 4 times. i even came in second once and still did the same thing
xboxlive - Ak2ThaBay907

User Info: El_Skutto

El_Skutto
12 years ago#2
Sounds like a glitch with your gamedisc. After you complete a race, the game should switch to a frontal view of your character, give a rundown of the race's results, and then ask you if you wish to save your progress or re-try the race. This'll sound like a dumb question, but you're completing all the laps, and not just doing one lap, right?

If so, then I recommend you return the gamedisc as defective and get a replacement.
XBL Gamertag: El Skutto

User Info: snoskatefreak

snoskatefreak
12 years ago#3
im finshing the race but i just drive around and around after i win i let it sit for 3 hours this afternoon. i'm going to go to walmart and see if they'll replace it. thanks for your response.
xboxlive - Ak2ThaBay907
  1. Boards
  2. Cars
  3. Palm Mile Speedway
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

Where can I find (postcards)? Side Quest3 Answers