• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Madden NFL 07
  3. Frustrating Superstar Glitch.

User Info: giligadi

giligadi
12 years ago#1
I'm in my third season as a WR, and early in the 2nd season (when i earned the new role of "Burner") i started having problems with the whole 'choose your role' function. If i distribute points in one 'role' and then access another one, i get a blank gray pop-up window that merely goes away if i press ANY button. This means that i have to exit the game entirely, re-boot it, and lose whatever great stuff that i've done so far in the game (oh, never mind those two kickoff returns for touchdowns and the 72 yard touchdown reception, right?). This is extremely frustrating and more or less makes me want to punch someone at EA Sports when it happens.
The weird thing is, for a while i could jump between roles and put points wherever i wanted, but then that just stopped and this started happening. I mean, sure.. give me a pop up or something that says, "You can only choose one role. Do you want to re-set the points you distributed elsewhere?" or something, but evidently they only got as far as creating the blank gray window and didn't finish implementing it or something. In any event, when this happens, it means the end of the game.
Has anyone else noticed anything like this?

User Info: Bombay_bomber1

Bombay_bomber1
12 years ago#2
ok tht has nver happened to me but i think its cuz u can only chose i role when puttin in ur points i usually do an i cant chose a different
that might b ur prob

User Info: Kirbyfreak411

Kirbyfreak411
12 years ago#3
ok tht has nver happened to me but i think its cuz u can only chose i role when puttin in ur points i usually do an i cant chose a different
that might b ur prob

Uhhhh...could you speak English please?

Anyways, you can only choose one role at a time and you may be viewing the team that isn't affected by that role, plus some roles require you have a certain level of influence before you can influence more people. So, you may not have high enough influence to do anything to the team and/or you're viewing the team that is unaffected by the role. If the latter is the case, just hit C or Z to switch which team you're looking at.
^_^ GameFAQs is the BEST!
  1. Boards
  2. Madden NFL 07
  3. Frustrating Superstar Glitch.
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Tua timeskellie201614/25 2:34PM

GameFAQs Q&A