Is there a popular forum for this game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Lumines II
  3. Is there a popular forum for this game?

User Info: chicnstu

chicnstu
9 years ago#1
The Lumines/II board here at GameFAQs is slow with very few topics, is there a site about Lumines with a popular forum?
Name: James
Town: Fortuna 318003739117

User Info: xKEWLGUYx

xKEWLGUYx
9 years ago#2
there are none. i have tried scouring the internet on several occasions when new releases come out and unfortunately none are as popular as even these dead boards. the ones i check regularly are all the boards on this site across the different platforms and i also check the lumines live forum on xbox's site. id be happy to answer any questions or discuss anything though =)

User Info: chicnstu

chicnstu
9 years ago#3
I was just hoping there was one because I really enjoy this game and think, because of all of it's little details, features, and addiction level, it deserves a dedicated forum.

But many games do. I even think E.T.: The Extra Terrestrial, Universal Studios Theme Park Adventure, and Superman 64 deserve their own place..........so people can pick on them.
Name: James
Town: Fortuna 318003739117

User Info: xKEWLGUYx

xKEWLGUYx
9 years ago#4
yeah i feel ya on that one. this game is pretty much this generation's tetris with its level of addictivity and barely anyone knows about it =/
  1. Boards
  2. Lumines II
  3. Is there a popular forum for this game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived