• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Alfieri_x

Alfieri_x
10 years ago#1
Anyone knows what the SP stat do, what's the max level of the characters and the max stat possible.

Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance!
"I call upon they, in the land of the dead, to unleash thy fury of thunder.... Indignation!!!" - Genis Sage

User Info: RocketJess

RocketJess
10 years ago#2
I've never been sure about the SP stat. My best guess is that it's either "speed" or "special", and possibly affects how quickly your chi recharges? Or possibly how fast you attack. Haven't tested it, not really sure, but there's not really much else it could affect.
RocketJess, blasting off again!
[insert witty quote here]

Alfieri_x
10 years ago#3
Thanks for your reply. Do you know something about the max level and stat?
"I call upon they, in the land of the dead, to unleash thy fury of thunder.... Indignation!!!" - Genis Sage

Alfieri_x
10 years ago#4
If anyone wants to know Max Level is 50, and max stats are probably 99 but you can't reach it unless you cheat or something. At Level 50 I managed to get to 70+ in most stats for all characters.
  • Topic Archived