• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Robot Taisen: Original Generations
  3. I'm Looking for Newer Super Robot Taisen OG Original Generations Codes

User Info: CRV21

CRV21
2 months ago#1
I came across this old archived Thread for Raw, AR2 and ARMax codes for Super Robot Taisen OG Original Generations...

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/932629-super-robot-taisen-original-generations/40548140

... and I managed to get several of the codes GX6000 posted on there. Namely these:

(M)
F0100208 00127FEB

Money MAX
20199674 10000008
20199698 3C0205F6
2019969C 2442E0FF

After Battle Level 99
201F10E0 00059400

PP code for AR MAX
JD91-AXKB-ENQ7T
JMMH-7DZC-1R69J

All of the codes he posted on the first page do work, except for the Max PP one, which is why I use the ARMax code he posted on the third page. Actually Max Money, Max PP and Max Levels and Have all Part Items are the only codes I really care for when playing Super Robot Taisen games.

However I can not get the Parts code he posted on the fourth and last page to work. And he did mention he wasn't sure if those last batch of codes do work or not. So anyway, does anybody have any working Parts code for the game? It doesn't matter if it's for AR, ARMax, CodeBreaker, GameShark or Raw codes as long as they absolutely work as I can convert them anyway later using OmniConvert.

User Info: Dragonruler9999

Dragonruler9999
2 months ago#2
How did you get After Battle 99 working? I tried it on gameshark but the game wouldnt recognize it.

Could it be the difference in version?
Blah

CRV21
2 months ago#3
Dragonruler9999 posted...
How did you get After Battle 99 working? I tried it on gameshark but the game wouldnt recognize it.

Could it be the difference in version?
The one fight max level code is a Raw code which means it works on Gameshark versions 1 and 2 as well as on Action Replay versions 1 and 2. However I am playing the game on an emulator on my computer and had to use a few conversion tools to convert the Max PP code from ARMax to Raw codes. Then I made a .pnach file for the game as the emulator uses .pnach files instead of a built in code input system.

User Info: Dragonruler9999

Dragonruler9999
2 months ago#4
CRV21 posted...
The one fight max level code is a Raw code which means it works on Gameshark versions 1 and 2 as well as on Action Replay versions 1 and 2. However I am playing the game on an emulator on my computer and had to use a few conversion tools to convert the Max PP code from ARMax to Raw codes. Then I made a .pnach file for the game as the emulator uses .pnach files instead of a built in code input system.

yup. I used this pnach code for level 99. It's the same thing as the code you posted above. It seems to work for my JPN copy however, it doesnt work once I applied the Eng Patch (1.2) over it. Is your Eng patch a lower version? Are you playing OG1 (and not OG2?)

patch=1,EE,201F10E0,extended,00059400
Blah
(edited 2 months ago)

CRV21
2 months ago#5
My ISO copy of SRTOGs IS NOT the recommended SCAJ_201.85 and is actually SLPS_257.33 as SLPS_257.33 is easier to locate online, whereas the recommended SCAJ_201.85 is quite difficult to come by so I guess that's a factor to consider? Also, yes, I'm still currently on OG1.
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Super Robot Taisen: Original Generations
  3. I'm Looking for Newer Super Robot Taisen OG Original Generations Codes
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A