• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Robot Taisen: Original Generations
  3. What gets carried over to a NG+ file?

User Info: Exorian

Exorian
7 months ago#1
Yes, yes, I've saw the other old thread from twelve years ago asking the same, but the answer was some bare bones "money and PP" without explaining anything else. What I want to know is:

• which amount of money is carried exactly? The unspent amount, or the total sum earned + spent?
  • which amount of Pilot Points is carried? Ununsed, or total?
  • does upgrades and Full Upgrade Bonuses carry over?
  • does kill counts and Ace Bonuses carry over?
  • can Parts be carried over as well?
These questions goes for both NG+ Replay (i.e. OG1 back to OG1) and NG+ Crossplay (i.e. OG1 to OG2 to OG2.5)
"Know your own limits, and learn how to break them"
"Fight with your heart and soul"

User Info: prince2phore

prince2phore
7 months ago#2
your ability to search the board before adding questions will surely get carried over, crossing fingers ;)
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/932629-super-robot-taisen-original-generations/42060611

User Info: Exorian

Exorian
7 months ago#3
prince2phore posted...
your ability to search the board before adding questions will surely get carried over, crossing fingers ;)
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/932629-super-robot-taisen-original-generations/42060611

Hostile, huh? Apparently I haven't made myself clear enough, so lemme highlight what I said before:

Exorian posted...
Yes, yes, I've saw the other old thread from twelve years ago asking the same, but the answer was some bare bones "money and PP" without explaining anything else.

Saying that it goes 50%, 75% and 100% without explainig of what exactly, doesn't help at all. Are those percentages from the unspent money, or the sum total?
"Know your own limits, and learn how to break them"
"Fight with your heart and soul"

User Info: prince2phore

prince2phore
6 months ago#4
not hostile no, chill, we're just talking about a video game...
as for any SRW I've played I think, it's the sum total.

I would definitely not describe the linked topic as barebone or not helping but hey that's just for me :)

Then again if that's so important/serious to you, it will take approximately 5mn to save your game and try and inform everyone after some basic math of the important details everyone missed or seem not to care about ;)

Enjoy the game regardless, it's just awesome!
  1. Boards
  2. Super Robot Taisen: Original Generations
  3. What gets carried over to a NG+ file?
  • Topic Closed

GameFAQs Q&A