• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Robot Taisen: Original Generations
  3. Anyone have working codebreaker/action replay/gameshark codes for SCAJ-20185?

User Info: Shogain

Shogain
6 months ago#1
  • The english patch seems to only work with SCAJ-20185 and I can't get any of the codes working. I'm assuming that the codes spread out online are for the JPN version. SCAJ-20185 seems to be the ASN version. Not sure if that's relevant but... I'm mainly looking for max money.

User Info: Cataclysmical

Cataclysmical
6 months ago#2
The English patch works fine with my SLPS-25733.
"Every action has a reaction, don't be quick to judge. You may not know the hardships people don't speak of."
http://www.last.fm/user/cataclysmical

User Info: Yagami1211

Yagami1211
6 months ago#3
Shogain posted...
* The english patch seems to only work with SCAJ-20185 and I can't get any of the codes working. I'm assuming that the codes spread out online are for the JPN version. SCAJ-20185 seems to be the ASN version. Not sure if that's relevant but... I'm mainly looking for max money.

Download one of the saves here with special mode activated.
See you on youtube as Reiji Arisu.

User Info: Shogain

Shogain
6 months ago#4
Ah crap, sorry. The english patch works fine. I'm just saying that I can't get any of the codes I see online working for the ASN version of which the english patch is compatible with.

User Info: CRV21

CRV21
2 months ago#5
The ones posted on the first page here...

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/932629-super-robot-taisen-original-generations/40548140

...works, except the one for Max PP. But the PP code one for ARMax on the third page does work, you just need to convert it with OmniConvert. As for the All Parts code on the last page, I can't get that one to work sadly.

User Info: Dragonruler9999

Dragonruler9999
2 months ago#6
Shogain posted...
* The english patch seems to only work with SCAJ-20185 and I can't get any of the codes working. I'm assuming that the codes spread out online are for the JPN version. SCAJ-20185 seems to be the ASN version. Not sure if that's relevant but... I'm mainly looking for max money.

Not sure if it's working for you. I managed to get the codes working but its not pretty. The code works for the Japanese version of the game. So I use that version to place my code, then save when I'm done and switch over to the English. It's a workaround
Blah
  1. Boards
  2. Super Robot Taisen: Original Generations
  3. Anyone have working codebreaker/action replay/gameshark codes for SCAJ-20185?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A