• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Eragon
  3. What do Eragon fans think of anti-shurtugal?: The Second Coming!

User Info: Lion_of_Gemini

Lion_of_Gemini
8 years ago#171
Man, The Last Airbender blew!
A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject. -Winston Churchill

User Info: itcheyness

itcheyness
8 years ago#172
Soooooo...

I just downloaded firefox
All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others. -Douglas Adams

Lion_of_Gemini
8 years ago#173
Welcome to yesteryear.
A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject. -Winston Churchill

User Info: cither3000

cither3000
8 years ago#174
I gotz Chrome. And I hope Paolini releases that fourth book soon, I want to see if the series ends in the way I (and half the people who read the books) thinks it will. Then not look at it again and go read The Killer Angels or Marine Sniper or something.
It's always a wonderful time for pie.
Well, that and boobs.

User Info: cither3000

cither3000
8 years ago#175
Anyone still here?
It's always a wonderful time for pie.
Well, that and boobs.

Lion_of_Gemini
8 years ago#176
Jorge! Unsuspended!

User Info: The_Zora_King

The_Zora_King
8 years ago#177
Don't leave me! D:
Nintendo might as well start making their own diapers because their target audience is nothing but infants and old ****s.-RobotGT

User Info: The_Zora_King

The_Zora_King
8 years ago#178
Don't die! D:
Nintendo might as well start making their own diapers because their target audience is nothing but infants and old ****s.-RobotGT

User Info: 92_56_43

92_56_43
8 years ago#179
I FOUND A PICTURE OF ZORA_PRINCE!!!!!!!
http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/2378/hur.png
"Creed Bratton has never declared bankruptcy, when Creed Bratton gets into trouble he tranfers his debt to William Charles Scheider"

User Info: itcheyness

itcheyness
8 years ago#180
Well that was a useful addition to this topic...

In other news I found a really cool site for vs debates

http://www.factpile.com/
All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others. -Douglas Adams
  1. Boards
  2. Eragon
  3. What do Eragon fans think of anti-shurtugal?: The Second Coming!
  • Topic Archived