• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Culdcept Saga
  3. Culdcept Central is back up.

User Info: awutow15

awutow15
10 years ago#1
I don't know if this is old news or not.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v462/popadopalis/DSC_0004.jpg
"I'd have sex with gtagamer, no joke." - mognetworker

User Info: Green Card

Green Card
10 years ago#2
lol I'm pretty sure it went back up just a few hours ago.
Currently Playing: Culdcept DS (4168-1409-5434)
PSN: GreenCard200 | Brawl FC: 3909 7191 5317 (1v1)

User Info: Andym4n

Andym4n
10 years ago#3
Yep, it's back up, and I'm working on it constantly to get it back into fine shape. The main card list, gallery, forum, and chat are all operational, with much more to come very soon!

My apologies to those that have missed it in these past months. Let's just say I missed it far more than anyone, and if I had to do it over, I definitely wouldn't have taken such drastic action.

Word of advice: Never, ever make a significant decision when you're in a bad mental state. :-O

Anyway, enjoy the site!

User Info: whooh

whooh
10 years ago#4
Culdceptcentral.com is back. It is about 300% better than it was before. I've been hard at work writing up more guides. It now has officially more info on it than it did before. All the AI decks, a Beginner's, Intermediate and Advanced Guide written by yours truly. I also just finished a Symbols guide.

For those of you concerned with if it'll still be around should Andy have another meltdown. Andy has distributed multiple back ups to Central to several individuals. So, if the site does disappear again, we have all the info ready to repost at a moment's notice.

See you guys later.
  1. Boards
  2. Culdcept Saga
  3. Culdcept Central is back up.
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Backward compatible?troccoli1927/5 3:40AM

GameFAQs Answers