Flying Boat?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Just Cause
  3. Flying Boat?

User Info: Slashntear

Slashntear
8 years ago#1

I've heard on heaps of websites that the heavy drop boat (bald eagle persuader) has the ability to fly if you drive in a straight line for long enough. i dont know if this is true because ive checked heaps of websites and they say the EXACT SAME THINGS! is it true?

this is what all the websites say:You will see a boat that looks like the Gungan submarine in Star Wars, Episode 1. It is called the Bald Eagle Persuader. It is extremely fast. If you go in a straight line for long enough it will take off and grow wings from the side. When you land, wheels will pop out. It is hard to control. You will see it about one in every 10 visits to the mansion near a safehouse. *** It cycles in the following order: sea, air, land. If you go from the air to the sea it will just explode.

User Info: baby ice dog

baby ice dog
8 years ago#2
That sounds like someone made it up to me, and if it's on lots of websites then it might be that they're borrowing content from each other - this happens with a lot of rumours and "cheats," and it's even more obvious if the wording is identical everywhere.

I know the boat they mean - it's available as a heavy drop and at one of your safehouses, but there's also one that spawns near a Rioja villa on the coast. It may be possible to get the thing to fly a little because it's so fast, but I'm sure it never grows wings or pops out wheels.
-: bite first, ask questions later :-

User Info: Slashntear

Slashntear
8 years ago#3

@ baby_ice_dog yer. but if you go really fast with that boat and hit a small slanted chunck of land, the boat becomes airborn for a short while. i also dont think wheels will pop out!

User Info: baby ice dog

baby ice dog
8 years ago#4
Sure, I agree - the right conditions and the boat will "fly" a little... it's a fast boat and it's streamlined enough :) But yeah, growing wings and wheels popping out? No other vehicle in the game does anything like that, the devs aren't gonna implement it for one "secret" vehicle that does it only 1 time in 10 which most people won't see. If they were able to do that, surely they'd have given the planes pop-in wheels when they took off, right?
Gah, people make up this stuff and submit it to sites to see their name published, then it gets copied by lazy places that don't bother to verify things so the rumour spreads. In this day and age, if it were genuine, I think someone would have YouTubed it - people YouTube everything! :P
-: bite first, ask questions later :-
  1. Boards
  2. Just Cause
  3. Flying Boat?
  • Topic Archived