• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dungeon Siege: Throne of Agony
  3. Best Class for Allister ?
Executorz 12 years ago#1
what is the best class for Allister, currently I'm in lv 15, and wondering what is the best class for him.

I'm playing single player, I think I'm too late to play this with my friends....-_-;

----------
Trance uP YouR LiFe
----------
Trance uP YouR LiFe
Metafractal 12 years ago#2
When you get to level 30, save your game in another slot so you can try one class and then go back and try the other.

I can never make up my mind, so I play both.
cptspankypants 12 years ago#3
The highest magic damage class is the Archmage, but it's entirely because of the last ability you get (supreme spellcaster? I forget the name... the FAQ here is wrong. It says it's "destroy all," but that's not even on the white mage path), which temporarily makes all magic attacks have a 100% critical rate. If you max out all your magical abilities then use that in conjunction with the arcane spell blast, you can do some pretty good damage. But you won't get that ability until WAY late in the game, so you might want to try a different route for a more well-rounded gaming experience.
"Kids: Taking LSD increases your chance of having the worst night you could possibly imagine by like ten billion percent."
great_rulo 12 years ago#4

I picked the Vile Mage and so far i still think it was the right choice, since my main spell is Fireball(deathball i guess in this case), i wanted the spell to look a little more different than just another color like the 3 elements and Light for the 2nd class, deathball is a black ball surrounded by purple flames, it just looks awesome.

I also love that the vile mage is really similar to Diablo 2's necromancer, summoned skeletons, curses to lower enemies stats, etc.

1. Boards
  2. Dungeon Siege: Throne of Agony
  3. Best Class for Allister ?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A