• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: doomie22

doomie22
8 years ago#1
1. can i ever get more than 10 units?
2. can i change the units in my unit?
3. does it matter if i execute or release POWs?
any info will help, thanks
PSP go owner- now you can hate me

User Info: defunct32

defunct32
8 years ago#2
doomie22 posted...
1. can i ever get more than 10 units?
2. can i change the units in my unit?
3. does it matter if i execute or release POWs?
any info will help, thanks

1) Yes, you can, you'll just need to keep leveling up eventually when a captain is able to command more units the game'll notify you.

2) Yes, change them the same way as you would when you change equips, new units can be obtained in battles... keep battling.

3) If you execute a POW then you'll NEVER see that unit in a random battle EVER again, OTOH when you release them instead you'll always meet them somewhere along the way (take note of their names).

Hoping this board be more active and hopefully I've helped you out! :)

User Info: doomie22

doomie22
8 years ago#3
you sure did. this game is deeper than i thought and i think this board will become more active because the game hasnt been out long. after reading the instruction manual again, i hve another question (i promise this is the last one lol). what does the clear data do? i know there are 3 different stories so does anything carry over or are they completely seperate? thanks
PSP go owner- now you can hate me

User Info: defunct32

defunct32
8 years ago#4
I could have sworn that I've replied, hmm unfortunately I have yet to finish this game so I can't comment anything on that :p
  • Topic Archived