• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Test Drive Unlimited
  3. Lols about this game.

User Info: RandomFellow

RandomFellow
4 years ago#1
Con the Club

Hello! I'm new to this club, but in a half hour, I will have beaten you all, and become president, only to take the free upgrade or car, and never look back.

No money fools!!!

Hello, I just got dropped off at the v-rent, so I'll rent a car for 10 minutes, and you'll never see me come back, rip offs!

U kiddin' me?!!

WHAT? 2,000,000 dollars for a Ford Cobra? I could buy 1/4 of the houses in this game for that price!!

You real, Realtors?!

U want 10 million dollars for the same house, which costs 1 million about 10 miles away?! Naw!
And why do I buy more than 4 houses, when I win them all at the viaggo grande series!! You're going outta biznis bi*chis!

Foolish After Markets

HA! You guyz is going to be killed after I rip you guys off about half a million dollars worth of free upgrades!

Get lost paint shops!

10,000 dollars for a new paint job?!! When I got the exact color I wanted when I bought it!

COPS

Hey man, that car bumped into me, but after only five arrests, I'm going to have to dump my life savings only to get you guys more donuts!!!!

Thrown

I love bashing into vehicles, only to watch them fly about 60 feet in the air, then slam into a building, then keep rolling along as if nothing happened.
  1. Boards
  2. Test Drive Unlimited
  3. Lols about this game.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A