• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wheelman
  3. (Rampage) - Ferocious in De Franca

User Info: StakFallT

StakFallT
9 years ago#1
Anyone have a good route for this side mission? (It's down and to the right of the center of the world/game map). I'm having a heck of a time finding a route that will yield me the 3mil I need for S Rank. The only decent route I've found gets to like 2.6mil before time runs out, and even then I've had to utilize turbo (several times); It seems like all the routes that I've taken have long stretches of just hitting poles along the sidewalk, which even at 8x multiplier that's only 400 per pole. Not even a drop in the bucket for the 3mil needed. Currently I'm trying this in an SUV.

So far my route: I start out by backing straight up into the 3 tables (Behind me and on my left) until I hit the part of the column sticking out behind them (the tables I backed up into), then I go forward hitting the 2 tables (To the right of the tables I just backed into), I go through the glass, hit the 3 tables on the left, and then out the very first piece of glass. Giving me 8x, from there I'm at an angle that allows me to the hit the first two benches on the left and the tree, which I do. I keep going forward and am lined up for 3 benches and a tree, I hit those, then I typically go forward and right smashing into the two gate houses (In front of the parking lot), I cut across the parking lot, smashing into the other 2 gatehouses, staying on the right (As I exit the lot), to nail the ~15k bus stop, then I dart left, smashing whatever tables I can (Without stopping) until I'm under the brick bridge above, I continue going forward staying on the left while turbo'ing now, I stay left so I can veer right and grab the tables on the right (otherwise I wind up bang into the wall sending the SUV off to the left and making me miss them). From there, off the top of my head still, I think I pretty much just keep following the road (Occasionally temporarily darting left to hit the ~15k bus stop) smashing whatever poles I can on the right hand side, until I get to the circle/roundabout at which point I go right, and hit the ~15 bus stop. It's hit or miss whether I have enough time to hit that last bus stop, but that's about where I hit ~2.6mil

User Info: StakFallT

StakFallT
9 years ago#2
nm I got it. I continued following the same route, but the long stretch of poles, I took the left side of the street instead, seemed like there were more tables and bus stops on that side; I also used my turbo at any time the suv needed to get going again from doing a handbrake turn to make another pass at the tables near the end of the run
  1. Boards
  2. Wheelman
  3. (Rampage) - Ferocious in De Franca
  • Topic Archived