• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Cars
  3. Requesting Game Save

User Info: fettman53

fettman53
11 years ago#1
Okay, I remembered that I had the "Cars" game for the PSP, and I started playing around with it again, and realized that I hadn't completed it yet. In the "postcards" section, there is a page with six "special" postcards that you can only recieve by racing someone who had a card that you didn't have. When you start a new game save, the game gives you one random postcard in this category. However, the random card that you get is based on the PSP you're playing. So once a card is issued to you, even if you deleted the game save and made a new one, you'd still get issued the same card. So I went around, asking anyone I knew who had a PSP if I could use it to make a save. Then I hoped that they got issued a card that I didn't have, and then race them for it.

So far, I've been lucky, and I only need one more card: card #6. The final card on the page. I've run out of people who have PSPs, so I'd like to ask anyone out there...if you have the Cars game or are planning on downloading it or buying it, and if you start your game and have the 6th postcard on the special postcards page, can you PLEAAAASE upload it? If you can upload it, I can create a 100% completed Cars game save, and I will most definitely upload it here for everyone. I noticed that no one on the entire internet has uploaded such a save for Cars, so I'm pretty excited.

Note: To check whether or not you have the sixth postcard, go to "Options," then "Game," then "Postcards/Records," then "Postcards," and then press the "R" or "L" button to change to the page with the six special postcards. When you start the game, you should have one postcard on this page. If it is the last postcard, #6, please upload your game save if you get the chance!

This is all I need! It can be a BRAND NEW game save! As long as it has the sixth special postcard, it's fine.
  1. Boards
  2. Cars
  3. Requesting Game Save
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

How do you get a postcard? General2 Answers
How do you unlock Luigi? General2 Answers