I thought this game was hard.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Spider-Man 3
  3. I thought this game was hard.

User Info: Dan0429

Dan0429
7 years ago#1
I tried playing it but couldn't get passed some of the first missions. The hardest one was Arsenic Candy. And what's really bad is that is seems like you can't get past most of the missions without getting most of your health taken away. Like in Arsenic Candy there are several people trying to kill you. In previous games from the past situations like that would call for the web dome attack which unfortunately doesn't exist in this game. I just wish this game had an easy normal and hard difficulty levels like the PS2 version does. Instead it just gets harder and harder the farther you go. Most of the reviewers agree with me since the average rating is only 6.5/10. Though that maybe because of the story line.
My favorite top 4 Spider-Man villains are Doc Ock, Green Goblin (Norman) , Green Goblin (Harry), and Venom/Eddie Brock.

User Info: Darkrikku579

Darkrikku579
7 years ago#2
Well that's kinda the point right.
I mean at the start of most games it's pretty easy and it gets harder later on:).

User Info: Dan0429

Dan0429
7 years ago#3
I prefer games where there's difficulty settings so that it's easy. If it's hard it's frusterating and I don't like to be frusterated.
My favorite top 4 Spider-Man villains are Doc Ock, Green Goblin (Norman) , Green Goblin (Harry), and Venom/Eddie Brock.
  1. Boards
  2. Spider-Man 3
  3. I thought this game was hard.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived