Europe?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Nintendogenie00

Nintendogenie00
9 years ago#1
Ign and a bemanistyle interview confirm that this game is coming out in the U.S on the 11th of November. I think the info here might be wrong.
novxplyer

User Info: hiloster12

hiloster12
9 years ago#2
just cause Gamefaqs says only europe doesnt mean their right... course your getting your data from IGN so im thinking their wrong.

but thats not a big deal, it easier to import from europe than japan, and it will all be in english plus possibly a slew of other languages
currently playing: CC:FF7, DJMAX1&2, FF1,7&9, FIFA08, GoW:CoO, GUN Showdown, Godfather: Mob Wars and Star Wars BF2,BFRS&Force Unleashed; all 4 PSP

Nintendogenie00
9 years ago#3
Well, I only agreed with ign, cause there was a direct interview with pm studios by another site. I forget where but, it says somewhere in the site that it'll come to the U.s on the 11th of November.
This interview also says there is a European release date being worked on to. Maybe its the one that gamefaqs posted.
http://www.bemanistyle.com/index.php/news/dj-max-fever-interview-with-michael-yum-ki-in-kim-and-kalos-kim-996
novxplyer

User Info: hiloster12

hiloster12
9 years ago#4
ok good, i had turned my back on actually buying this game till i saw your non ign source, thanks alot
currently playing: CC:FF7, DJMAX1&2, FF1,7&9, FIFA08, GoW:CoO, GUN Showdown, Godfather: Mob Wars and Star Wars BF2,BFRS&Force Unleashed; all 4 PSP

Nintendogenie00
9 years ago#5
lmao, np
novxplyer

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived