Unlocking Road of death

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. DJ Max Portable
  3. Unlocking Road of death

User Info: BlurDaze

BlurDaze
9 years ago#1
How do you unlock this music in freestyle yeh. I'm using Korean version. does it have this song? when i missed at 11000 combos. so i am furious, as i wanted to play that song... so.. anyone who can educate me? =)

also, tell me how to unlock dreadnought... heh, thanks!
For the combo unlocks (like Road of Death), you need to do them all in order, and you can only get ONE unlock at a time, and it's a very time consuming process. The most likely reason you didn't get it is because you were missing a combo unlock before that one, so it gave you that one instead.

The same thing applies to Dreadnought, since it is also a combo unlock. So, before you try another 11000 combo for Road of Death, look up the other unlocks and find out where your at on the list, and get those first.

Or download a save and save your sanity. I know from experience.
Currently Playing:
Disgaea 3 (PS3), Rock Band (PS3)
For the combo unlocks (like Road of Death), you need to do them all in order, and you can only get ONE unlock at a time, and it's a very time consuming process. The most likely reason you didn't get it is because you were missing a combo unlock before that one, so it gave you that one instead.

The same thing applies to Dreadnought, since it is also a combo unlock. So, before you try another 11000 combo for Road of Death, look up the other unlocks and find out where your at on the list, and get those first.

Or download a save and save your sanity. I know from experience.
Currently Playing:
Disgaea 3 (PS3), Rock Band (PS3)

User Info: BlurDaze

BlurDaze
9 years ago#4
ah, thanks man~ hahaha.. ok.. on to slowly unlock all...

User Info: Ravineux

Ravineux
9 years ago#5
I downloaded a save JUST for Road of Death. That save got corrupted two days ago :(
  1. Boards
  2. DJ Max Portable
  3. Unlocking Road of death

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived