DJ Max Fever 2 Question

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. DJ Max Portable
  3. DJ Max Fever 2 Question

User Info: champ56

champ56
9 years ago#11
Ah I need to play this game! The demo just doesnt cut it any more for me lol. 5-10 days for delivery is way too long! Day 3 as of now and it has not arrived... not like i really expected it to I am just hoping lol.

User Info: BagelsMan

BagelsMan
9 years ago#12
Hmm, the wait seemed very fast for me. My friend and I were having a Pokemon Blue tourney at the time, lol.
Awaiting: Spore, GH: WT, MegaMan 9, Kirby SS Ultra, Chrono Trigger DS, Castlevania OoE,
Playing: Tales of Eternia, Bioshock, DJ Max Portable 2

BagelsMan
9 years ago#13
If you want a comparison, it took 6 days to get to my house in Oregon, so you can take that for what you will.
Awaiting: Spore, GH: WT, MegaMan 9, Kirby SS Ultra, Chrono Trigger DS, Castlevania OoE,

champ56
9 years ago#14

Yeah I am just impatient lol. I was looking at their website and they say that in some cases it may take your package 4-5 weeks to arrive. Hmm... I am hoping my package doesnt turn out to take that long.

A few years ago I ordered some airsoft stuff and they said it would take about 2 weeks to arrive. I ordered them in May and by the end of June I called them only to find out that they shipped on time. So I called back again next week and the week after. Finally I called the post office because I wasnt getting anywhere and it turned out that the mail man delivered the package of airsoft stuff to my next door neighbor's house who decided to keep the package in their garage all summer instead of telling us about it. I finally got my stuff at the end of August lol. Hows that for having to wait too long. My neighbors actually moved out shortly after that.

BagelsMan
9 years ago#15
LOL wow, interesting story, but too bad for you. Anyway hope the wait isn't too long, and I hope you love this great game as much as I and many others do.

champ56
9 years ago#16
Yeah I know. The demo is starting to get a bit boring lol. But its day 5 today and it did say 5-10 days for delivery so theres a chance right? Lol well the mail doesnt come for about another 4 hours from now so I will have to let you know. If I dont respond its cuz I cant put the game down :P
  1. Boards
  2. DJ Max Portable
  3. DJ Max Fever 2 Question

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived