Discs

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: leonheart_1

leonheart_1
9 years ago#1
Anyone have formulas for getting the discs, especially the 10% ruby, 77% lucky, 66% route, 1-49% plastic discs?

User Info: hiloster12

hiloster12
9 years ago#2
well for lucky you need to play the song ok not well kinda like you normally can 100 percent then get really distracted, or if you switch to easy difficulty its easier if you just mash majority of the song to get close to a lucky disc, and then just tweak it till you can get 77.7%
currently playing: Beats, Burnout Legends, DJMAX1&2, FF1&2&7&9, FIFA08, MHF1, MOH Heroes2, NFS OTC, PGA08, and Star Wars BF2&BFRS; all 4 PSP

User Info: Ravineux

Ravineux
9 years ago#3

Hiloster is talking about the disc in DJMP2, but this is "1".
For lucky disc: really just get lucky. If you play enough, then you'll eventually get it. It's not hard.
Plastic: Easy. Do bad. Like on Hamsin MX.
The other discs I am also wondering how to get them. Especially Ruby......

User Info: hiloster12

hiloster12
9 years ago#4
oh whoops wrong game... sry dude
currently playing: DJMAX1&2, FF1&2&7&9, FIFA08, LOZ: Minish Cap, Advance Wars 1&2, Kirby NiD, and Star Wars BF2&BFRS; all 4 PSP
I can easily do calculations for the Discs, so figuring them out isn't a problem. Doing some of them can be a real pain though, especially the Ruby. I remember that Light House 4K was the easist song for that one (since it's really easy to hit 1%s there).

If you want, I can post the exact # of notes you need to hit at what % to get the discs. I just need to look up the note totals somewhere and do a little math.
Currently Playing:
Disgaea 3 (PS3), Rock Band (PS3)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived