• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 4
  3. What's the quickest time Pro/New Game/Normal Costume(No Trainer,Cheats,Glitches)

User Info: nestrosales

nestrosales
5 years ago#1
What is the quickest time anybody has completed Resident Evil 4 if you begin with a new game in PRO mode using pc version & only keyboard with no controller?

Attention!! Resident Evil 4 fans on PC platforms, Hey guys, I just wondering how much time anybody need to beat the game in NEW GAME in harder PRO difficulty & with Normal Costume, without any trainer (cheat),glitches or whatever just plain old honest way of beating the game with best possible technique that you have in mind, cause all I read was when they are using GameCube or already finish the game once/twice & have special weapon like chicago, infinite launcher, handcannon & PRL. then they beat the game within 2 hours it's insane right?but its true, so I just wondering how much time you will beat it in NEW GAME or LoadGame+ alone if your not using GameCube, Cheats or any glitches (like ditman glitch) in the game?

Myself, I finish the game for PRO/NewGame/Normal Costume = 3:05:37 & for PRO/LoadGame+/Normal Costume/with Special Weapon = 2:04:10 (although not an impressive time as compare to others using gamecube,but i think i had a pretty good runs overall), it's no joke i can even sent you the print screen of the typewriter save that i have or even the 'SaveData.dat' files if you even wanted me to prove it to you, but in return just sent me also the same 'savedata' if you beat the game more quickly than i have (just send me an e-mail = arlotiscen1714@hotmail.com).

So guys please take the challenge & inspire me with your time then maybe I will try to beat the game more quickly cause using the keyboard is sometimes a pain in d' as' if you're attempting to do a 'speedrun'. Thanks

User Info: nestrosales

nestrosales
5 years ago#2
What is the quickest time anybody has completed Resident Evil 4 if you begin with a new game in PRO mode using pc version & only keyboard with no controller?

Attention!! Resident Evil 4 fans on PC platforms, Hey guys, I just wondering how much time anybody need to beat the game in NEW GAME in harder PRO difficulty & with Normal Costume, without any trainer (cheat),glitches or whatever just plain old honest way of beating the game with best possible technique that you have in mind, cause all I read was when they are using GameCube or already finish the game once/twice & have special weapon like chicago, infinite launcher, handcannon & PRL. then they beat the game within 2 hours it's insane right?but its true, so I just wondering how much time you will beat it in NEW GAME or LoadGame+ alone if your not using GameCube, Cheats or any glitches (like ditman glitch) in the game?

Myself, I finish the game for PRO/NewGame/Normal Costume = 3:05:37 & for PRO/LoadGame+/Normal Costume/with Special Weapon = 2:04:10 (although not an impressive time as compare to others using gamecube,but i think i had a pretty good runs overall), it's no joke i can even sent you the print screen of the typewriter save that i have or even the 'SaveData.dat' files if you even wanted me to prove it to you, but in return just sent me also the same 'savedata' if you beat the game more quickly than i have (just send me an e-mail = arlotiscen1714@yahoo.com).

So guys please take the challenge & inspire me with your time then maybe I will try to beat the game more quickly cause using the keyboard is sometimes a pain in d' as' if you're attempting to do a 'speedrun'. Thanks
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 4
  3. What's the quickest time Pro/New Game/Normal Costume(No Trainer,Cheats,Glitches)
  • Topic Archived