• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Star Trek: Legacy
  3. Revelations level game saves?

User Info: grendel224k

grendel224k
8 years ago#1
Does anyone have a game save for the Revelations level they can post/send/upload or direct me to? My nephew has been playing this game for months on end and he just can't get past this level. He's tried the tips posted here and the videos online, but he still can't get past it. He really enjoys this game and I'd hate to see him give up on it. I would do it myself but I'm not a gamer. Can anyone please help? Thanks in advance.

User Info: BigFattyPlus

BigFattyPlus
8 years ago#2
Yeah, that's unfortauntly not gonna happen. I don't have any way to upload it, and not enough people are playing it to do so.

The best thing I can tell ya is to use one battleship for phaser range and 2 scouts for speed. Set all their axillary power to weapons, then have the the battleship just roam the inner mass of rocks and blast everything, while the faster ships run interference on the rocks that are headed for the planets. Do this until the game tells you the turrets are available. Send the two scouts to get them (set power to their engines) and have them tow the turrets to the closest planets while the Constellation covers the last planet and the battleships picks off rocks that are causing problems. Once the first two are in place, send one scout back to get the last turret and put it in place while the other Scout guards the middle planet. Once that's done, the game will tell you that a large rock is headed for the middle planet. Start towing rocks into the large one by tractoring one and flying by the large rock. It helps if you have multiple ships do this; also keep those ships not towing rocks to stay by the middle planet. Once enough damage is done to the rock, Picard will tell you that it has split apart. That's when you have all your ships target the large rock (set power to weapons), and attack it until it's gone. Cycle through your ships, making sure that each one fires all of it's loaded torpedoes, then switch to the next one. By the time you're done with the last one, the first ship's torpedoes should be loaded again. It takes a lot of practice and patience, but it is possible.
I shall take that useless piece of information and deposit it on the "Merry-Go-Round of Whoop-De-Doo."
http://www.youtube.com/user/BygPhattyPlus
  1. Boards
  2. Star Trek: Legacy
  3. Revelations level game saves?
  • Topic Archived