• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Star Trek: Legacy
  3. So what did the update actually do?

User Info: Lord_Hyren

Lord_Hyren
8 years ago#1
I can't tell....
"Morals are for men, not gods."

User Info: RegulusBelmont

RegulusBelmont
8 years ago#2
Honestly, the update (which is now around 4 years old) broke the game more then it fixed it.

If you play Legacy w/o the update (offline) when the engines are disables on your ship, or an enemy ship, the nacelles will explode.

After the update when engines are taken offline, the nacelles still explode and fly off into space, but another pair of them is still shown on the ship... it looks weird.

I think the official reason for the update was to allow the MP to have less connection problems, but given the current state of Legacy MP its hard to notice any difference.

User Info: mike182uk

mike182uk
8 years ago#3

can you delete the update?

User Info: Lord_Hyren

Lord_Hyren
8 years ago#4
Actually there was an update I had to download last week, not the one from four years ago.
"Morals are for men, not gods."

User Info: RegulusBelmont

RegulusBelmont
8 years ago#5
Not sure what happened then, I fired it up Friday after reading your post and I wasn't prompted for any updates.

@mike182uk You can delete the update from your system files, then just play the game with your 360 offline to see the differences.
  1. Boards
  2. Star Trek: Legacy
  3. So what did the update actually do?
  • Topic Archived