• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI
  3. Are there any save game editor?

User Info: PillarOWang

PillarOWang
12 years ago#1
I know for the past games there has been. I jsut started playing this, is there a save game editor?

User Info: lserh

lserh
12 years ago#2
There is a savegame editor for the Japanese/Chinese versions but I don't think there are any for the US/UK release. However, I use Artmoney (a memory editor) to do my own editing.

PillarOWang
12 years ago#3
how much programming knowledge is involved in editing with artmoney

User Info: Paladin

Paladin
12 years ago#4
I use hex editor mode of UltraEdit and Windows Calculator (for converting hexadecimal).
Lay on hands!

lserh
12 years ago#5
Artmoney is easy to use and you don't need to know any programming, but you do need to know hexadecimal and the basics of using a memory editor, such as searching for memory addresses.

PillarOWang
12 years ago#6
hey iserh, mind leaving your email or IM, or emailing it to me since I kind of need some help

User Info: KuaKao

KuaKao
12 years ago#7
I just want to share ROTK 11 editor for english with u all, i found this editor while surf internet. Credit goes to dungsi3t makes editor.
Link : http://www.mediafire.com/?nmmjy4tijxm

lserh
12 years ago#8
I was fiddling around with that program, trying to load my savegame, but couldn't find a Open File or Load button. I gave up. Then I suddenly realised it could be a TRAINER. It would have helped a lot if you mentioned that it was a Trainer.

It is a very useful utility. Thanks for sharing the link KuaKao.

I think this is what you are looking for PillarOfWang.

Start up your game, Alt+Tab to Desktop and run this.

One thing it is very useful for is keeping track of where Xu Shao etc. are so that you can Search for them to get the Secret Meeting Event Still if you haven't done so. Also you can view all the Liked and Disliked peope for each Officer.

PillarOWang
12 years ago#9
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

User Info: icekhan

icekhan
12 years ago#10
umm did anyone noticed that when you are using the editor and looking through the officers you can see the names of unlockable officers for the ps2 version?

just that, they dont have stats and skill or any other information on them for that matter...

well, just some random ranting...
  1. Boards
  2. Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI
  3. Are there any save game editor?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

Help on Districts? Build5 Answers
Differences from PS2 version? General5 Answers
X Series? General1 Answer
When does this take place? Plot1 Answer
How do i zoom out? Tech Support4 Answers